21.

Chapter | lovely night.

" oh - taehyung? " that was the first thing that came out of the mouth of the Raven haired male, jeongguk was stunned by the beauty of the blonde haired male, taehyung blushed when he saw the Raven haired male, jeongguk staring at him hard, he could just say that the Raven haired male was looking handsome .

" I wished you happy birthday! You didn't liked it? Mr jeon? " taehyung, the blonde haired male asked the Raven haired male shaked his head and walked forward to give his hand to the other male who happily took it, taehyung, the blonde haired male got a hold of other hand and walked towards the other male, " it's not like that you - just look so beautiful " jeongguk, the Raven haired male said.

" uh-huh? Mr jeon you look handsome yourself! " the blonde haired male said as he smiled beautifully, " thanks you! I thought you won't come to wish me " jeongguk, the Raven haired male said, " oh please! Even if Jaehyung won't have said to come with him I would have wished you! Even though you didn't invited me on dinner " taehyung the blonde haired male said.

" is there a dinner party too? I wasn't notified about it! " jeongguk said as he healed the waist of taehyung, the blonde haired male, " umm yeah I might have give that idea to jin hyung " taehyung, the blonde haired male said as he shrugged his shoulder and the all males laughed.

" taehyung you look more than beautiful! Dazzling will be perfect word for you " hoseok, the red haired male Intruped them, " oh thank you hyung I'm flattered! " taehyung, the blonde haired male said as he blushed a little, " I'm really sorry Mr jeon that I didn't buy you any gift - broke me " taehyung, the blonde haired male said as his face was dripped into sadness.

" that's not a big deal you won't be able to decide after all! " jin, the brown haired male said " indeed That's true! You should just enjoy the cookies and have you tried this amazing chicken nuggets? Jin made them special for eun-jun " Namjoon, the purple haired male said as he gave a piece to eun-jun who ate it happily.

" okay okay first! Dinner than cake cutting! Everyone come on food is getting cold " jin, the blonde haired male said, yoongi and jimin where feeding each other after yoongi the silver haired male gone hard on jimin who was sitting in his lap eating quietly without saying word, hoseok was playing with eun-jun and Jaehyung, Namjoon and jin where talking something that other had no idea about .

Taehyung was just bothered by the way he didn't prepared gift for the Raven haired male, " hey taehyung you haven't tasted anything yet? What's wrong? " the Raven haired male, jeongguk asked as he holding other chin between his thumb and index finger, " just... I wasn't able to give you gift and the one I will give you - it might not be so expensive I don't know if you will like it or not" taehyung, the blonde haired male said.

" well you see- I would mind taking touchy and lovely gift at the place of expensive one, - you know you look beautiful" jeongguk, the Raven haired male said as he looked deep in other's eyes while he putted his hand over the other males hand, " Mr jeon, I will keep that in mind but - you praising me is out of blue, it's not like I don't like it! I-i love it " Taehyung, the blonde haired male blushed but he didn't knew where did that boldness cake from.

" I'm glad I want to tell yo- " " CAKE CUTTING PLEASE! " Jeongguk, the Raven haired male was cut off by the kids who where shouting and whining about eating cake to jin , " okay okay - let's cut the cake " jin, the brown haired male said as he clapped his hands as he chuckled over kids, " so you where saying something Mr jeon? " taehyung the blonde haired male said to jeongguk, the Raven haired male who was about to continue what he wanted to say.

But Eun-jun pulled his sleeve of coat and said " come on dadda! Cake is waiting! " jeongguk, the Raven haired male sighed and said " will tell you later! " he probably whispered that part, " okay everyone ready? " the brown haired male, jin said as he ordered his husband, Namjoon to bring cake who happily did.

" YAYAYAYA! " the kids cheered up themselves as the other males in the room got happy to see them all cheered up, , " oaky okay close the light!! " jin, the brown haired male said as hoseok did the light off and jeongguk,the Raven haired male gave candle lighter to taehyung ,the blonde haired male looked surprised but blushed and took the lighter and lighted the candle on cake.

" happy birthday to you~ , happy birthday to you~ may God bless you~ may God bless you~ , may God bless and keep you safe, happy birthday to you~ WOOOHOOOOOOOOO " everyone sang along as the stood up and clapped for the Raven haired male, " thank you everyone! " jeongguk, the Raven haired male said as he cutted the cake and he feed a bite to his daughter, eun-jun and than to his son, Jaehyung who was so happy to see his father happy.

, jeongguk didn't knew but he took another piece of the cake and putted in front of taehyung's , the blonde haired male's lips who blushed more and more but took a bite of it and gave jeongguk a bite of the same piece, jin , the brown haired male was in tears while Namjoon , the purple haired male gave his handkerchief to his husband.

Jimin, the cherry brown haired male was screaming like " WOOOHOOO" Probably trying to do hooting, and yoongi just chuckled over his boyfriend, while jaehyung and eun-jun have big adoration towards them, but someone wasn't happy but was pretending to be one, the red haired male, hoseok did a sigh and left , the cherry brown haired male, jimin noticed his sadness and told yoongi about it.

" you guys enjoy I will be back in few! " the silver haired male ,yoongi said as he patted jeongguk, the Raven haired male's shoulder who nodded and said 'okay', the silver haired male, yoongi walked towards the gallery ( balcony \(•∆•)/ ) and saw hoseok smoking, " mind if I join? " the silver haired male asked as he holded a cliff, " mmh " the red haired male just said that, " you like that Blondie ? " the silver haired male asked.

" mind if I say, yes? " the red haired male said as he smoked out, " mmh! I won't mind but looking at jeongguk, or more likely Jungkook, he will mind it a lot " , the silver haired male said, " mmh, welp you see, who so ever I like goes all round in other persons hand who treasure them, who am I to say so?, you said he doesn't like his old name , or a name his father gave him " the red haired male said.

" hmm, you liked jin, but he got married with Namjoon and you were to late to tell him , you liked me but I found jimi-" , " WE WERE OVER THAT WEREN'T WE? " the red haired male yelled over the silver haired male,who sigh and said , " look bro, when life gives you lemon make lemonade and put ice in it , I will set you a blind date for you Tomorrow if possible, but right now I will advice you to forget that Blondie, and it's not too late to move on , come let's eat " .

" you go , I will think about blind date " the red haired male said as he crushed his cigarette on cliffhanger and went in.

--
How was it?
You guys like it?

Don't forget to follow me for me
Leave me a vote, it helped me to motivate
Leave a comment, it helps in WRITING FOR YA
I LOVE YOU IN EVERY UNIVERSE - Steven,Dr strange
I LOVE YOU GUYS IN EVERY UNIVERSE - me ur author rah ;))

--