27.

Chapter |  junior Jewoong .

Namjoon and Jackson went in xxx cafè to have a cup of coffee, “ Mr IQ 148 ! ”  Jackson said out as he followed Namjoon who was walking towards the cafè probably on door ready to open it and go inside, “ what we will say to him? ”  Jackson asked.

I thought you had planned it already? ” Namjoon said in disbelief, “ oh come on! I know what to do but not what to sayyyyy~”  Jackson replied, “ sure you don't, now let the things go in flow ”  Namjoon replied to Jackson who had a face of relief.

sorry we are closed— ”  a blade man said as he was taking off his green color apron, “ we are here from FBI! ”  Namjoon said Calmingly, “ what? FBI? Sir? — why are you here? ”  blade man again asked he was now very uncomfortable with the FBI saying, ‘ what? Are? You? Saying? ” Jackson whispered yelled to Namjoon who was calm.

don't you have FBI record? ”  Namjoon whispered back “ oh come on! I was kicked out of the INTERPOL for helping a MAFIA for his good deed! ”  Jackson whispered yelled again, “ than let me handle this ”  Namjoon whispered out .

what mafia? What interpol? I didn't do anything! Please spare me!! ”  blade man said with a horrific face, “ we aren't holding you! But yes your not a suspect! ”  Namjoon said and it gave a relief to blade man, “ but again we have to ask you question because maybe you helped our under suspect! ”  Namjoon said.

I swear to God! I didn't even know any of your suspect ! But do you guys have proof that your FBI? ”  blade man asked and Namjoon just did a small chuckle, " Sure we do have a proof but your not running anywhere”  Namjoon said as he nodded to Jackson who walked closer to the blade man and made him sit.

don't worry! ”  Jackson whispered into blade man's ear as he patted his shoulder, “  here it's a proof ”  Namjoon said as he showed his and Jackson's FBI ID in laptop on website, “ h-how —”  the blade man strutted out with tention, “ Bruce Springsteen! Right!? ” Jackson asked.

yes —”  Bruce said as he was sweating out with thought, “ you have a hidden technology here right? ”  Jackson said as he walked on the counter, “ no! There is nothing! Get out of there!! ”  Bruce said in tough tone, “ oh - well I will not! And here is the button~”  Jackson said as he took off the poster of coffee from the wall and there was a metal box up.

don't DON'T! I SAID DON'T GET OUT OF THERE OR I WILL — I WILL SHOOT YOU! ”  Bruce shouted as he took out his gun from back of his waist, “ tada~”  with that Jackson opened the box as Bruce pointed his gun on Jackson Namjoon did a sigh and took out a handkerchief from his pocket and covered the mouth and nose of Bruce with it and holded on him tight.

Bruce did a shoot on ceiling but he was unconscious now, “ well now just click it on ”  Namjoon said as he took a glass and filled it with water and than kept his handkerchief inside the glass of water

you have that med? I thought you don't carry anything like that ”  Jackson said “ oh well I'm also the member of secret FBI  ”  Namjoon said in a joke as he clicked that yellow button as soon as they clicked it a whole coffee shop changed into a whole massive place of technology, there where 5 computers, one keyboard, and many more weapons some chemical weapons too.

this man is interesting ”  Namjoon said as he put the Pendrive inside the USB cable, and copied all the data while typing something as Jackson see him doing work, “ I could have killed him ” Jackson said, “ I do work with common sense ”  Namjoon replied.

why you didn't killed him? ”  Jackson asked, “ because he is still useful once he is useless I will make sure to grand your wish ”  Namjoon said as he took out the Pendrive and clicked the button back and everything went back to normal coffee shop, was it normal? Haha who knows?

what's that med u used on him? ”  Jackson asked, “ not a med but a chemical weapon! It call  CHCL³  chemical name — chloroform!   and he will wake up in 12 hours because I gave it in high form, without wasting time, so let's go ”  Namjoon said as he took out his handkerchief out of the glass of water and throwed that glass of water into the dustbin, yes the glass of water was a disposal.

Namjoon soaked his handkerchief and flap it in air roughly, and he took out a small bottle from his pocket and he wet the handkerchief with the chemical than he put it inside Jackson's pocket, “ now what about that Mike James whater his name was ”  Jackson asked unknown with wet chemical handkerchief inside his pocket .

nothing much but for now it's enough and if the talks are about that man we will do it in morning it's pretty late and I'm sleepy don't say anything”  Namjoon said as he took his laptop bag and they walked out of the cafè like nothing happened inside it.

but Mike's house is nearby from here but we don't know where?? !! ”  Jackson said as he walked with Namjoon, “  don't you worry that's why I have left him alive ” Namjoon said, “ should I just say that I can't believe how your much more smarter than your companions! ”  Jackson compliment him.

thanks but no thanks, back to mansion”  Namjoon said as he opened the car door, “ how do you know I was about to ask that from you? ”  Jackson asked, “ just it's familiar ”  Namjoon said as Jackson also sat in the car and they drove to the mansion.

After they reached there, Namjoon went to his shared room with his husband, jin he opened the door silently and careful just to see if his husband is sleeping or not, and he all did was a chuckle, jin was laying in the bed Wearing his favorite pink night suit as he stare at ceiling, “ having hard time sleeping huh? ”  Namjoon asked as he saw jin jolt , he rushed and hugged Namjoon who hugged him back, “ missed me prince? ”  Namjoon asked .

yeah of course what's that question?  I was worried and you know I just trust Jackson not so much that's why today when you went off I got in fight with hoseok” jin explained and Namjoon all did was a chuckled, “ okay okay I understand you guys will not stay mad at each other for a long time I know that even you know that ”  Namjoon said as he kissed Jin's forehead and took off his coat.

yeah —”  jin said, “ can you prepare a bath for meee~? ”  Namjoon asked and jin shaked his head but nevertheless went to bathroom and did what Namjoon told him “ oh well~! ”  Namjoon said as he called someone on phone turning whole serious, “ yes? ”  a heavy voice spoke from the cell phone

“  tell your boss to come at 5 pm sharpe at Jeon supreme Inc. We are going to have very good talks with your boss, say hi to him , ”  with that Namjoon hang up the call “  I will tell this soon to jeongguk, get ready junior Jewoong ” Namjoon said to himself “ honey bath is ready ”  jin shouted from the bathroom Namjoon smiled and said “ okayyy~”  .

Sadly this is the last update of this month
I will update next month as I said earlier
So stay turned for  7 August!  Love you all!!
Say ne good luck for my exam ✌🥺💜
Good day everyone! Have a marvelous day ahead
❤❤What is your favorite song? ❤❤

-rah 💀☁🦋