6.

Chapter | truthful

Kiyumi , the pink haired female was sitting in the bar drinking alcohol she saw her phone ring up, she accept the call , said, “ yes umin ? ” she was drunk but yet with sober mind, “ where are you kiyumi? ”  the heavy manly voice spoke up from her cell phone, “ in the bar why? ” she asked the male on call.

what happened to jeon? Is he in your wrap? ” the heavy voice again spoke up “ yeah he is probably don't worry! I will just manage with his kids they are fence ugh! ”  she said while she drank another glass of alcohol“ you better do you mission fast! Or boss will send men to kill you” the heavy voice spoke up again “ mmh! — I will but honey! Don't you miss me? ” she said as he pouted.

"I do miss you kiyumi but the most important thing is that you make the mission complete !! I have already did the mission to kill ruran —— I will come and help you after I finish the final work here! ” the heavy voice spoke up and kiyumi, the pink haired female nodded “ make it fast! I will try to end the half mission it suck when you have to rob and kill a father of kids who are at any age ugh! But I will try my best promise you will come?! ” she said.

yeah yeah! I will be there by the end of this week just make sure to do else stuff! ” the heavy voice spoke up and the pink haired female nodded and said “ yeah okay than! Bye ” bye! Take care darling”  the manly heavy voice spoke up and the call hung up .

She turned around and walked away unknown with the stares of a specific person who will hunt her down not him but if he will tell to the person she is cheating and making traps for, than yeah she will get hunted down “ eh! Your dead meat now kiyumi” the purple haired male said as he walked out of the bar and went inside his car, he started engine of his car and drive way to the THE JEON mansion.

The kids where helping Taehyung in his shifting from his apartment to here, he was bit scared of jeongguk he noticed that kids doesn't have roses for now he pouted but he doesn't mind if jeongguk put it with himself, after past 8 of night Taehyung had moved in fully, yet small boxes are still left that he can bring tomorrow he assure himself and sat down on the chair in the garden.

He saw 2 men walking and opening lights of the garden and he knew that he should go to kitchen and look where kids are, he found kids in the kitchen eating peanut butter he chuckled at the state of the kids, therefore when kids heard chuckle the hidded the plastic jar of peanut butter behind there back.

The turned around to look at the person who was chuckling “ oh my my you both are surely naughty ones sometimes huh? It's fine if you have enjoyed eating it! Let's clean you up so that we can make you little guys eat some dinner and study for your homework! What do ya say? ” the blonde haired male asked as he saw kids nodding.

He smiled and wipe there faces and cleaned the very small mess of plate washing and spoon too the maid said “ mister please handle it to me I will take care of it! ” the blonde haired male nodded and said “ how much do you guys work— ” he handled the spoon and plate to the maid who started to wash it “ whole hours if that's needed, from morning 5 am to 22:00pm just that! ” the maid said .

Suddenly kids pulled the blonde haired male out of the kitchen and made him sit in the theater room, “ let's watch movieee~ ” Eun-jun said as he handed remote to the blonde haired male who gladly took it, “ can we get popcorn Mr sai ? ” Jaehyung said as he gave his bambi eyes to the servant who was standing there.

The male nodded and rushed out of the threater room and told chef to make popcorn for the kids and the blonde haired male, “ Mr TAE TAE we love you ” eun-jun said as she hugged the blonde haired male who giggled and hugged her back “ okay eun-jun I love you more but for now tell me what movie should we watch? What are you suggestions about it jaehyung? ” the blonde haired male asked the kids.

I wanna watch Curella something—” jaehyung said as he shrugged his shoulder “ what about we watch Cinderella? ” eun-jun said , “ Curella or Cinderella — uh no- okay what about the lion King? ” the blonde haired male said and kids huffed “ no— ” eun-jun said “ uh- Donna—” jaehyung said Taehyung huffed and said “ rock, paper , scissor shoot? ” the blonde haired male said and the kids nodded.

rock, paper , scissor shoot—” the blonde haired male said and kids shaked there hands soon as slang completed they showed up there sign, jaehyung had stone and eun-jun had scissor “ oh -no! ” eun-jun pouted while jaehyung jumped with joy “ not so fast young man! ” The blonde haired male said and jaehyung shrugged “ rock paper scissor shoot! ” eun-jun said and soon they had output, jaehyung had stone and Taehyung had paper.

that's not fairrr—” jaehyung said and pouted as he looked like he melted at his place, “ I told you no so fast young man ” the blonde haired male said as he laughted with eun-jun, “ okay so we are watching THE LION KING ” the blonde haired male said as he smiled wide and kids huffed.

I could have bare with Curella — ” eun-jun said as she sat herself down on the seat “ I could have bare with Cinderella too but I don't mind watching the lion King anyway—” jaehyung said as he saw Mr sai bringing popcorn to them.

thank you Mr sai! ” jaehyung and eun-jun said while the bend down a little to show respect, “ thanks Mr sai sir! ” the blonde haired male said as he bend bow to the old man too “ it's okay young master and masteress and it's also okay mister! ” Mr sai said as he bow back and went Away with that they watched " The lion king🦁👑 " And slept there for a while in Taehyung's lap.