18.

Chapter | his smile.

oh my! Mr jeon—” the blonde haired male saw the Raven haired males eyes got little teary, he pushed himself upward and moved forward to look or more likely hug the ravne haired male to only recive a wave so he backed off himself, the Raven haired male sniffed and crushed smoke on the table as he took out his handkerchief to wipe his face off.

I didn't cried! The smoke got in my eyes ” the Raven haired male said as he squeezed his eyes and wiped out his eyes as he was done he looked at the blonde haired male who holded a soft look over his face trying his best to console his laughter after what the Raven haired male said.

oh okay Mr jeon! I guess your a regular smoker — but never mind! Anything can happen anytime ” that hit of blonde was bit sarcastic, but of playful bit of pitty but who cares about it— oh well Mr jeon DO care about it, “ oh please!! ”  now that was only thing the Raven haired male could say.

Mr jeon! You know asking for hug — doesn't hurt your throat or something!! Plus one I am not a cactus or something that will harm you!! I'm a beautiful person on this whole wide world!! ” the blonde haired male said as he Sassied over, the Raven haired male's ears turned bit red but who saw it - , “  your staying with jin hyung a lot! ” the Raven haired male did a small compliment.

mmh! Self is best! But again asking for hug doesn't hurt! — wanna try Mr jeon? ” the blonde haired male said and the Raven haired male shaked his head in no but who cares about why is he Rejecting up, the blonde haired male moved further with his arms open and with a big cheeky smile over his face tapping his one foot and nodding his head acting to tell the Raven haired male to hug him.

The Raven haired male stood their with his hands folded looking at the blonde haired male like dumbstruck, “ come on Mr jeon ”  the blonde haired male said, “  no taehyung! ” the Raven haired amle replied, the people were noticing them, “ awww! So cute couples! ” a Juliet rose gold haired girl said as she holded her boyfriend's arm.

damn! I don't wanna be in relationship if we aren't like them! ” the dark green haired female said to her boyfriend as she folded her arms “ honey! Come on I don't even know who is top in them! ” the dark green haired male said as he holded his green haired girlfriend.

Mr jeon!! Come on naaaaa~” the Raven haired male just ignored the blonde says as he turned his head away, soon he felt arms wrapped around his waist and a head on his shoulder he understood the the blonde have done it, it was moreover warm and nice he felt safe.

The Raven haired male let the blonde haired male snuggle in his neck and back “ see? Was it hard? ” the blonde haired male asked as he peeked his head from the arm of the Raven haired male who shifted his head towards his back to look in the eyes of the blonde haired male.

The blonde haired male passed his small smile and did a giggle when he looked at the Raven haired male who is memorized by the others eyes which had a amusement park light's shinning in his pulpit, the Raven haired male just did a short 'mmh' and smiled but soon he shifted his gaze in front of him so his gaze look into his kids who were giggling “ see kids!! Daddy likes huggies!! ” the blonde haired male said.

' daddy ' sounded so sinful from the other male the Raven haired male shaked his through out and shrugged his shoulders when his kids and blonde haired male hugged him tight, it all felt right to the blonde and to the Raven haired male, the brown haired male 'jin' chuckled as he saw the scene in front of him, he was seeing Jeongguk smiling after a long time now.

He last smiled when Jaehyung and Eun-jun said 'dad ' and 'dadda' to him, that was expected with such a man but he still have heart, that the blonde only need to discover, “ okayyy! Everyone let's go to —” the Cherry brown haired male said as he was cut off by the silver haired male his so called boyfriend “ home!! ” the Cherry brown haired male looked at silver haired male with a look of ' seriously? ' .

“ oh cone on!! I'm tried!! ” the silver haired male said as he shrugged his shoulders, “ no!!! We are NOT going YET !! YOUR winning that teddy bear for ME!! ” the Cherry brown haired male said as he took hand of the silver haired male pulling him towards that shop the blonde haired male giggled at those sweet couples soon the heard jin asking for a pink bear too, Namjoon didn't says no he just took him there and winned for him.

Yoongi was on his 2 chance and he got the toy for jimin, the red male 'hoseok' winned a cute white Bear for unknown person but he did it in one shoot, the red haired male walked towards the blonde haired male who was busy with kids but the Raven haired male noticed his every moment, the red haired male passed the white Bear in front of the blonde haired male who got shocked and blushed red.

this is for me? ” the blonde haired male asked as he blushed “ yes I winned it for ya!! ” the red haired male said as he rubbed his nap in nervousness, “ O. M. G!! Thannnnkkk youu!! No one ever winned anything for me this is so touching! ” the blonde haired male said as he hugged the other male , the Raven haired male was watching everything he poked his tongue inside his cheek.

The Raven haired male stood up sand walked over the game shop he shooted 5 times on each thing and now he had 5 bears of every color they were of medium size , the holded the blonde haired male's hand and pulled him towards the shop making him leave the white Bear, the blonde haired male was pretty confused but suddenly when he got 5 bears to hold on he smiled looking at the jealous face of the Raven haired male.

thank you Mr jeon!! Your the best!! No one ever bought me these many bearsssss~ ” the blonde haired male said as he squeezed all 5 bears or was trying to squeeze them, the Raven haired male was satisfied now Jaehyung and Eun-jun looked at them and giggled but than Jaehyung and Eun-jun rushed towards their father.

daddda!! We also want bears!! You gave 5 to Tae Tae what about us? ” Eun-jun said as she showed her bambi eyes, “ yes dad that's not fair he 5 and we none? ” Jaehyung said as he folded his arms , “ um! Jaehyung and Eun-jun why don't you guys take from mi—” , “  no! We won't!! Dad winnied that for you he will also win for us ” jaehyung and Eun-jun cutted the blonde 's sweet offer.

The Raven haired male gave money to the shop keeper and shooted 2 times “ one jaehyung's and one Eun-jun's okay? ” the Raven haired male said as the shopkeeper gave kids big Bears white and blue the kids where going to hold the bears but the fell back by holding bears “ oh my my!! Look Jeongguk can buy you guys whole shop and Eun-jun how is it feeling to hold this big bear? ” the brown haired male said.

it's like holding a dead body of big man ” Jaehyung said and the atmosphere got pretty dark “ well — let me help you uh? ” the blonde haired male said, the Raven haired male's mood changed so fast he was gleaming now he is gloomy.