17.

Chapter | meeting

Previously : " I got to know who those people call 'boss's too! -" .

" how do I got to know I will tell you when we will meet - so I guess we gotta to real talks so we're do we meet? And I need others too " the sliver haired male spoke up from the cell phone again, the Raven haired male was determine whether he have to kill or not, " okay! Let's meet at amusement park - bring jimin too, inform Namjoon too " the Raven haired male said.

" what the heck? - are you serious? We are going to talk about killing and dying in amusement park? And plus one why amusement park? Do you found that someone have some kinda bomb attached there? " the sliver haired male asked, " hyung - kids will be with me they have been requesting me to take them to amusement park, but I don't get enough time, today I got but if I dumb them down again they will me angry with me and will hate me -" the Raven haired male said.

" never mind! But we are going to talk these suspicious activity in front of KIDS? " the sliver haired male questioned out, " no - kids will be having fun in amusement park with Taehyung, jimin and jin hyung while you, me, hoseok and Namjoon hyung will discuss about it and you all will tell your partners afterwards" the Raven haired male replied.

" who is Taehyung? Hoseok is having a boyfriend??? " the sliver haired male asked while the Raven haired male was about to bang his head and hated, jealous of that thought too, " Taehyung will stay million miles away from this stuff he is a normal person with a kind heart so we are not involving him in palne and one more thing - Taehyung is baby sitter of kids not BOYFRIEND of hoseok " .

" jealous huh? Nevertheless thought you will fall in love with babysitter but whatever - okay so I will be meeting you there at straight 7:30 okay? " the silver haired male said " okay! " the Raven haired male said and the call got hung up soon.

After they all got ready, the blonde haired male helped kids with sitting in car, and the Raven haired male just adore him, soon after they got Seattle down, the Raven haired male kept on glancing at the other male time to time just to see his beautiful face

' oh what a flawless destitute' the Raven haired male chuckled to himself while thinking about the other male soon they were in amusement park, luckily others were also prasent there, the blonde haired male was holding kids hands with a soft yet frim grip scared to lose them.

" so this is that taehyung who we were talking about? " the sliver haired male, yoongi said and the Raven haired male just nodded on , " hello taehyung I'm Namjoon! Jin told me about you " the purple haired male extant his hand to shake it with other male who shyly give his hands to other male while shaking it lightly with a boxy smile on his face with some red cheeks too.

Jin doesn't mind it because he knows taehyung is but shy type and he knows Namjoon have platonic love for him , " your Jin hyung's husband,? He talks a lot about you!! Hehe " the blonde haired male said as he suddenly felt a arm on his waist pulling him backwards, he looked around to see who is it.

The blonde haired male blushed at the silly jealously of the Raven haired male towards purple haired male, the blonde haired male thinks they might be in cold War, the Raven haired male extant his hand to introduce other People standing there, the cherry brown haired male was jimin, the silver haired male was yoongi, the red haired male was hoseok and the others he knew.

The way soon the Raven haired male's hand left the blonde haired male waist, made the blonde haired male with unknown feeling building in himself, soon after handful of talks the Raven haired male spoke up, " so! Taehyung take kids with you while jin hyung, jimin will go with you too! " , the blonde haired male titled his head and said, " why aren't you coming? " .