33.

Chapter| sing me a song.

After coming back from the restaurant with unconscious umin Jeongguk told his fellow to go ahead to basement and lock him up for now the people followed his instructions and went into basement with umin's body.

"I'm scared that he will keep on flirting with me, my boyfriend won't like it. " jeewong said as he ruffled his hair, "don't worry, he will just flirt no kiss your Ass. " Jeongguk said as he entered mansion with his young brother.

"do your boyfriend have any profession? To me he is just growing on your money !" jeongguk said as he rolled The keys of his car which he will take taehyung on date with.

"he have!!! He is an artist! He draws animation movies and stuff he have his own YouTube channel called it'shanwoonnn89 " ( fake lol :)) jeewong said Defensive about his boyfriend who he have been only for 1½ year.

"yeah yeah whatever! I'm going to taehyung bye! J.W " jeongguk said making jeewong smile at his old name called by jeongguk when they used to be teens.

Jeongguk went inside his room to only find it empty, he thought that kids would e here but than he thought it's good for now, he selected good comfortable clothing but couldn't find it impressive.

He again changed into formal suit of his that he kept for special events, than he looked at the mirror he huffed and told himself it was too formal, he looked at his phone and than it clicked on.

He called jin who was in the kitchen telling chef what he can cook for today's dinner and what specifically amount had to be cooked as taehyung and jeongguk will be eating outside today.

"what is it? " jin asked sounding Tired that he was ,"hyung can you come into my room I need your help. " jeongguk said, jin huffed and nodded like jeongguk was in front of him.

Soon jin entered the room and asked with a shocked look on his face "do not tell me you're wearing that? He always have saw you in coat suit, shirt and formal dressed up " jin shaked his head

"than help me out! Will you? "jeongguk said making jin go to his wardrobe and sliding the hanged pair of clothes, jin smiled and said " I won't say ' don't you have anything except black, dark blue and grey but never mind, I found it! " he gave jeongguk a black tee-shirt, a black baggy jeans and a Nike air jacket to wear over it.

"I'm okay with both Tee and pant but are you sure about jacket? It's my racing jacket!! " Jeongguk said as he huffed over clothing, "shut it! And go it's not like you have to go to race ? It's have been 4 years since you stopped racing " jin argued with have a perfect point.

Jeongguk didn't talked more about it and went to change, when he came back jin was satisfied with his look but he felt he won't match up with taehyung's outfit theme.

" let's just go with another jacket I look like I'm going to die due to race with baggy pants!! Seriously let me just choose "jeongguk said as he took out one of his dark grey plane tee-shirt tucked, a skinny black jeans tucked boots and a long coat over it.