SS²

SIDE STORY 2 | eun-jun x han-lina [ long chapter ]

HAN-LINA

When everyone was having fun I was also trying my best of it, looking forward to have a little fun in my dull life and that also turns out bad after I saw my skiing skills were 0 , I lost the path and the thing that I was unable to balance myself and the way I was skiing on made me panic a little a lot!

My hands felt freezing cold and my nose and cheeks were red because of cold soon there was a dead end for me? Was it a end? Am I gonna die without telling eun jiha that I love her and want her back in my life?

That was a bad idea I'm even a virgin!! Come on I can't die like that, I tried to rotate the ski but end up getting the speed fast with the fact that the snow wasn't helpful at all, my eyes went wide open as I saw the end so near that if I fell from here I believe I'm dead rest in peace to me!

LINA!!! ” I heared eun-jun's voice and saw her coming from my side and she took herself with me so far I was saved by my ex who I don't wanna call my ex soon I felt everything stopped by, and I opened my eyes to feel her cold puff jacket with snow on her shoulder as she sat there with me between her legs.

She took off her specs and her skiing tools and glared at me with love and worry and anger in her eyes , “ are you stupid??? What do you think you were doing even??? You know how worried I was??? If you didn't knew how to do skiing then you should have skipped it of course!!! Who was fucking forcing you??? ”

She scolded me , but I saw her love and worry in it, her red eyes and cheek and nose they made her beauty outlook more stunning, I blushed at her words of worry about me.

I'm sorry , I thought it will help-— ”. I said , I was guilty okay? I was very guilty trapping myself for doing so but then she stood up and rubbed her nap and again glared down at me, “ I did not mean to make you guilty okay? You should be careful around!! Everyone was worried about you!! ” she said as she looked away from me.

Her tone was soft this time she was unhappy about my carelessness, I stood up and shakes off the snow on myself and holded my hands together

i-i am sorry!! For everything.....eun....please let me just explain....let me just....tell you everything.....please?” I begged her and she was not shaken , she didn't looked at me at all, she was trying to be tougher than before, she was skulking i knew it.

EUN-JUN

When she said to let her speak , and let her explain things she did, I thought to give it a try...but I'm scared of it, scared that something will come over me and I will hug her .....

not now, we will talk this tonight” I said trying to be tougher than my real conditions, I still remember the day I saw her kissing my classmate

Han-lina was standing with the support of desk as seo-jean was kissing her she had her hands on han-lina's neck and their eyes were closed , eun-jun saw them and rushed out of there without saying anything and when han-lina came back running to her and said that she need to tell her something.... eun-jun knew it was break-up and she run away after saying to han-lina that she is done with her and since she cheated on her ...she will not forgive or forget it...

I shakes my thoughts off and walked towards the family with han-lina behind me following me like a obedient child..I got used to her following me like this but now I just don't know..