SS¹

SIDE STORY 1 | jaehyung x hanbin [ long chapter]

HANBIN

After making to Switzerland everyone was allotted there room in hotel , The snow-covered mountains of Switzerland are a spectacular sight during the winter.

Imagine walking hand-in-hand with your loved one through the snowy terrain, taking in the serene beauty of the landscape and the peaceful atmosphere.

The air is crisp and fresh, and the sound of snow crunching underfoot fills your ears. You share romantic, candlelit dinners and share cozy moments by the fireplace with a warm drink in your hand.

You could explore the local villages and shops, or go skiing down the mountains together. There are countless romantic opportunities to create special memories in the alpine wonderland.

hanbin!! Hanbin!!” jaehyung shakes me as I came out of my imagination of romance in Switzerland, “ yes jae?” i said as I fixed my sweater as a escape from eye contact as I was embarrassed by what just happened.

what happened? All good ??” jaehyung asked in a very gentle manner and I just can't make myself understand that I'm Blushing thanks to the cold wind I can say I am just having cold wind hit on my face that's the reason my face is red, in case he asked me

yes I'm!! What will even happened??” he looked at me like he was judging my answer and he raised his left eyebrow,“ really?” he asked again making me look at him , he holded my cold hands in his warms ones making me blush more.

yes! Just I was imagining things” I definitely be not telling him out what was I thinking no way!! “ like what?” he asked as he put his warm hand on my cold cheek, his eyes from his specs make me melt more , I can't defin how handsome he is.

like going to places in Switzerland and have rom—”,“romantic dates? And the alpine wonderland?” he cut my words and filled his while he was speaking truly what I asked for ,“ eh? How do you know?” I asked Blushing madly and glaring at his gentle eyes looking at me like he knows everything.

you used my mobile to check the places back in car, it was in my recent search results ” jaehyung said as he ruffled my hairs and kissed my forehead and chuckled

your so cute han babe” jaehyung said as I hide my face in his chest and he hugged me tightly these puffed clothes got best of him looking more like a polar bear in black clothes.

Soon we all where fully ready for going and enjoying Switzerland, but the thing taht bothered me the most was my sister and her ex gf, they were so much away from each other but still end up always together, they didn't end up in good terms since , my sister wasn't able to tell that she wasn't cheating.

And I walked to my sister as we were having lunch, she was standing at the balcony of resort, you see we all were having lunch in a resort which was on rooftop, beautiful isn't it? But I saw her staring at nothing out the balcony,

Hello~ you should try to tell her no?” I said to her as I looked at her she was so much keeping her best at not to cry out , “ well you see! She doesn't wanna even see my face! How am I supposed to speak to her?” to be very honest , I did went through that phase in my relationship too.

But jaehyung listened to me , he was the one who was getting very emotional about it and it literally took us 3 days to solve it all , because that phase was something where we learned not to let him go at any cost.

The thing that my sister's relationship is sick sometimes but she does love eun-jun, both of them are stubborn, I can't help but pat her shoulder and say “ I will try to help” with that we both went back inside.