10.

Chapter| liking him.

Morning came by the blonde haired male, Taehyung was the first one to wake up he looked dazzed, he saw Jaehyung sleeping peacefully while holding his hand little easy way, he looked at the corner of the hospital room and to only find the sun rays hitting the beautiful, handsomely face of the Raven haired male.

Who was wearing clothes from yesterday only, he saw a light quilt over him he smiled thinking that Raven haired male must have covered him up, he took the light quilt and covered the Raven haired male with it, he was staring hard over the most cute and handsomely featured male in front of him.

The Jeongguk or the jeon jungkook was the cutest thing when he is sleeping, taehyung feels strange when the Raven haired male is around him, some kind of Warmness inside his body that want him to be close to Mr jeon as long as possible it wasn't like affection that taehyung was having over the Raven haired male, nor was it a obsession because it can never be one, and if it be one, than it's gonna be good obsession.

Nor does the blonde thinks he have some things for Mr jeon, as per he only see him as a father of 2 kids suffering with no partner, he something does think that before taehyung would have came it must have been hard for the Raven haired male to handle kids, but by the manners and respective way of kids, it does shows that he have well trained them.

The blonde haired male was suddenly knocked out when the deep, rusty, sleepy /morning voice of the Raven haired male spoke at him “when  you done staring tell me I'm here only ’’ that was embarrassing to the blonde he was puzzled, he bite his bottom lip and the red color took place on his Sunkissed skin he side his gaze to Jaehyung and rushed to him after saying a quite sorry.

The Raven haired male pretend like he was asleep, but he watched the blonde haired male with silent and eyes slightly open just enough to see and look like they are closed too, the blonde haired male was working very tip toe, he made a soup bowl for Jaehyung with some boiled eggs as Jaehyung love half boiled eggs, taehyung go for it.

Few minutes later , the Raven haired male was disturbed by the loud ring of his cell phone, he huffed and looked at the screen to be Only met with a msg by Namjoon asking were is kiyumi because he lost his tracking over her somewhat, the Raven haired male chosed to avoid the question as long as possible or just for now!.

Suddenly the door opened with the brown haired male, jin walking inside, the Raven haired male wasn't asleep anymore he stood up suddenly making the blonde haired male jolt a little but scared with him, Jeongguk didn't like the way he scared the flawless destitute , so called blonde haired male, but he smirked at the reaction of little pink shade of color on the blondes face.

ahem! I'm going to change at home if you need clothes do tell me what to bring you, I will bring Eun-jun with me on way back here ” the Raven haired male said, “ Mr jeon — just bring me my shirt any will work, and about Eun-jun tell her to bath and please be there while she bath -at least out of the bathroom and tell her to not to close the door and do her proper morning routine” the blonde haired male assuredly said.

mmh ” with that he left after doing a small good morning greetings to jin and went away to home, he somewhat was feeling like testing the blonde, a flawless destitute, he chuckled at his thought and started driving, he felt an strange Warmness inside him when ever the blonde is near him, he feels the need of capturing the blonde and never let him go.

The Raven haired male is a close book which is kept on super high place for taehyung, the blonde haired male just can't get enough of Raven haired male, he wants to know everything about the Raven haired male, the curious cat inside him makes him question the Raven haired male but he better kept it low and to himself till now, he was just observing the Raven haired male to get to know him better.

The Raven haired male was lost in the Features of the flawless destitute who was none other than the blonde haired male, he wants to kiss him, he doesn't know from where this thought came, but it just came and he wants to do so, and their is no biggie in it right? Well their is!

The Raven haired male parked his car in the garage of his mansion and went inside , he remembered what kiyumi said about Jaehyung falling, he clenched his fist and make his way towards the hallway, he told a maid to make every worker present in Hall way, he seated himself on a couch.

His aura was dark and dominate as always, and in few seconds everyone was persent there, “ Alexa play the CCTV forage from xx xx xxxx day 4 pm ” soon their was a CCTV forage playing on the big wall, Jeongguk, the Raven haired male kept his eyes over the worker soon he spotted that someone was trying to scape from there.

He gave a sign to his bodyguard to catch that person and soon they caught that person, the CCTV forage ended there and everyone's eyes where over the female who was caught by the bodyguards, the Raven haired male could hear grasping sounds from other workers.

The female worker was bought on her knees in front of the Raven haired male, he looked at her and asked “ she sended you right? ” he knew he was doing a lame question but he just wanna play with the person right now, “ hahaha — our boss will kill you someday and we all will take our revenge from you ” with that he took a hidden knife from her back and in flash she cutted the Raven haired male's cheek.

*bang * was suddenly enchanted in the whole mansion, the pistol was of jeongguk and he was Only hold it, he shouted the female on her heart and *bang* one more over her head, “ dig her somewhere nice so that his boss can at least give her some sympathy ” the Raven haired male said to his bodyguard's , the workers were scared to death.

if you betrayed me than I will do more than this ” the Raven haired male said as he walked away from their he went inside his daughter's room go do a check on her she was playing happily with her slimes , the Raven haired male thanked the sound proof walls for once now.

Eun-jun, princess let's go if your ready already- ” the Raven haired male said while trying to sound funny, she jolt up “ oh my gosh! Dadda you scared me! But anyways — what happened to your cheekie? Let's go to doctor! But you hate doctors... Let's just wash it and change your clothes and than we can go to Jaehyung j want to show him new slimes I made with jinnie because he bought that for me! ” she said as he kissed the Raven haired male's forehead.

While he was dragging the Raven haired male, the Raven haired male was clicked with one line “ but you hate doctors.. ” he took a sigh and walked with eun-jun in the room anyways, trying to forget the pain and past he had for these kids, he sure hated doctors after that day.

——————————————————————————————

Do comment! I love them you know?
I was thinking to update daily as possible
Because you all were looking like you want it!
But I have one bet over it , you all need to comment
Because I LOVE them - specially love then to read
And get to know your views if your gonna do it than
Surely I can update daily 🌈🙇🏻✨

I love you all!! ✨🐳✨

Vote 🗳️ comment💬 follow👣 me for more 🦋
——————————————————————————————