5.

Chapter | Rose's

The blonde haired male was frustrated with his house chaos he recently called jin and he was told to be in the mansion before 1:30pm he was struggling like this is his first time giving an interview... Well it is the first time of Kim Taehyung giving an interview.

Meanwhile the Raven haired male was in his home office surrounded by the files, paper and paper slips and all kind of paper work he usually does his upper 2 button's of his favorite black shit were open , while his coat was hung on his chair he was sitting on his hairs where mess he was very deeply focus in work.

Suddenly someone knocked the door of Raven haired male's office and Raven haired male spoke up a lowly “ come in ” with that said the door open with revealing the person who knocked it was his big brother type cousin Kim seokjin with a cup of milk in his hand.

what happened hyung? ” Raven haired male asked as he shove his gaze from the papers to the brown haired male, “ just came to give you a cup of milk thought you must be sleepy and need something to drink ” the brown haired male said and put the cup of milk down on Raven haired male's

thanks! ” the Raven haired male said as he took the cup of milk in his hands “ did you made kids drink milk? ” he asked and the brown haired male said “ they are like first one before you! ” the Raven haired male nodded and took a sip of milk.

jeongguk I want to have some words with you! ” Brown haired male said as he hold on himself while looking at his cousin with serious tone, “ yes sure go ahead jin hyung ”  Raven haired male said and looked at the brown haired male with same look, “ it's about kids! ” the brown haired male said and the Raven haired male nodded while he sat himself more comfortably.

I have found a best babysitter for them! And hear me out before you say that kids won't like them! Because kids themselves want that person to be their babysitter! ” the brown haired male said and the Raven haired male gave him a question look he nodded and said “ who is the person?” Raven haired male asked.

that's none of your business just give me permission to get that person in ”  the brown haired male said the Raven haired male clicked his tongue and rolled it over the inner flesh of his cheek, “ look hyung it's my business too! Because they are my kids! Plus one that whosoever is the person who is going to take responsibility of my kids as a babysitter should have innocent background and I wanna have some words with them too as per that person will be my kids babysitter! ”  the Raven haired male said.

your overing things jeongguk! Listen , okay? I'm not illiterate or something! I know what type of person should be the babysitter of the kids and to be honest to you! You can have words with them plus you can also ask them question but! You won't scare them and will control over your questions plus you have to put filter in your tongue if you wanna meet them! ” the brown haired male said and huffed.

okay? But since birth I wasn't born with filter in my tongue! ” the Raven haired male said “ But anyway — behave well! Or else forget about your kids living happily ! And it's probably 11:45 am so you better get ready because I have called them here in mansion to talk with them they will be here before 1:30 pm ”  the brown haired male said and the Raven haired male nodded anyway.

12:05 am

The blonde haired male was standing in front of the big mansion he was very scared, therefore he was wearing a cute boy colored long sleeve tee-shirt with white jeans and having a scared look over his face,suddenly he got call from jin telling him to wait in garden.

And he gladly did he was standing even after having a seat nearby he was tugging over his tee shirt, suddenly he heard a sweet voice of his bunnies he turned around and kneeled towards the kids and hugged them tight he probably cried when he saw them.

He hugged kids very tight , the Raven haired boy said “ Mr Tae Tae YOU CAME!! Hahahaha” his voice holded joy, “ Mr TAETAE WE MISSED YOU ”  the Raven haired girl said and hugged the blonde haired male who hugged them back.

“  oaky kidsss~ let me talk to Mr taetae so we can clear if he is okay with living here! ”  the brown haired male said and the kids nodded but Eun-jun just pouted but her brother made her understand the situation and she happily agreed, “ so — Mr Kim Taehyung? ” the brown haired male asked .

take a se—” the brown haired male was cut off by the deep husky voice “ so where is that person? ” the Raven haired male asked as he looked at the brown haired male while he set his suit and tie up, he was wearing red shirt with black tie and black coat suit, his eyes soon land on the blonde haired male who was not shocked by the meeting but he knew the reaction of the other male.

YOU? ” the Raven haired male questioned up “ yeah him is there any problem Jeongguk? ” the brown haired male said as he stood up and folded his arms over his chest, “ hyung? Didn't I told you that this is the kidnapper of my ki— ” the Raven haired male was now cut off by the brown haired male “ but he have done no crime like you do so shut up and sit down! Ahem — sorry for the chaos Mr Kim please take a seat! ”.

i-its okay Mr Kim— ” the blonde haired male said as he took a seat and lower his head, “ so! Are you willing to take care of kids? ” the brown haired male asked and the blonde haired male nodde dand said “ I don't really care about payment I just want these kids around me or me around these kids because they kinda look like an oxygen to me for surviving —” the blonde haired male said.

err— okay Mr Kim but for you to know that you will only work here for kids only and them only — they payment will be decided by jeongguk as per you don't really mind the payment and I kinda appreciate it! Thoroughly enjoy living here! You will be given a room beside the kids room you can shift your stuff from today or tomorrow evening whatsoever your comfortable with! ” the brown haired male said.

thank you Mr Kim and Mr J-jeon I will move in by today evening at least I will try! ” the blonde haired male said and pulled out the Roses from his pocket and hand it to the Raven haired male and said “ give them to kids! Please? I brought this for them and.. Tell them to plant it! I will take my leave! Thank you once again Mr Kim and Mr J-jeon ” .