42.

Chapter | family time 😭🤚🏻 [ unedited]

Taehyung completed his degree and now it's been 3 years now, jeo- my bad, it's jungkook, yeah jungkook and taehyung have been spending a lot of time together, whenever they get time they spend time together either it's family date or rooftop date it can be a art gallery date and what not, they even have Netflix Marathon on last weekend to only feel more confident about plot but they know that they never focused on the series but each other.

Today was another weekend they had already planned together, taehyung this time wanted to have a good family date with kids like an excellent family dinner to take place now eun-jun is 7 years old and jaehyung is 8 years old, they both have been working on their hobbies more than they back than did, taehyung always encouraged them and now he still does.

Jin and namjoon adopted a baby girl of 3 year old and they named her nam-jin [ I had to do this =l ] while hoseok and Jackson got in a healthy relationship, umin and jeewong are thinking to get married but their wanting taehyung and jungkook to get wedded first.

Everyone is having a happy life and enjoying their own lives with their friends who are their family, taehyung closed the cooking book with youtube video to be paused he soaked his hands and sat down on the chair in kitchen, " I know he can cook better than me but still! It's worthy I hope so, " eun-jun came to taehyung running with a school diary.

" what happened baby?" taehyung asked as he looked at the diary and pen in her hand, " you have to sign here! Don't tell dad! My teacher have a note for parents " eun-jun said as he gave taehyung diary and pen, when taehyung looked at the notice it was

Dear parents
Eun-jun have been A good student but she got in quarrel with her classmates, and her classmates parent wants to have a talk with you on the basis of your daughters behaviour, principal have also requested your presence tomorrow morning, I truly love eun-jiha as she is a brilliant student of my class, so with a vilad reason do attend school meeting, I will take her side if the point is valid.
Thank you
Mrs.S

Taehyung was stunned, he reread it, and than looked at eun-jun, " hahaha " he laugh so hard that eun-jun query herself about what's so funny in this so she humped “'why are you laughing?  I don't get it ” she said, taehyung shaped his head and said “ it's just, I don't know what to say it's cute! And the thing that you fought makes me proud but, why did you do that ?”

“ yeon was bullying min-heon! Min heon studies a lot but does that mean she will make fun of her? It's bad! Hyung told me that it's unfair and e should speak for people who can't! Min heon helped everyone a lot in their homework! She should not be bullied !” eun-jun said, taehyung felt tears in his eyes.

He was so proud of her, she was getting a good growth, he hugged her and said “ well said jeon eun-jiha, I'm really proud of you baby, this is very valid reason for beating her, I will attend tomorrow morning meeting ” eun-jun smiled and hugged back with happiness.

what did you cook today ?” jaehyung asked as he rushed towards them and sat down on stool nearby, he have grown tall than before, that did showed taehyung how he saw the kids grow, his eyes landed on eun-jun who was have more soft and shinny skin and her hairs have grown till her hip line, she is also tall but not tall as her brother.

I cooked xxxxx [ whatever is your favourite fancy food item  ;) taehyung cooked that ]taehyung said as he folded his arms in proud feeling, “ isn't that fancy food you were looking for in your youtube since morning and you even went for book for thatttt. ” jaehyung taesed taehyung over cooking while eun-jun rolled her eyes at her brother and said “ at least he cooked! Not like the pink snake ” .