22.

Chapter| doing that heart thing.

After the part was over, the blonde haired male, taehyung went to walk in garden just to get fresh air and some freshness, “ hi! ”  the Raven haired male  jeongguk spoke up , “ Mr jeon — you here? Kids asleep? ”  taehyung, the blonde haired male said as he stood up, “ hey hey! Sit down no need to be formal, and just call me jeongguk—— kids uh! They are watching movie with others ”  the Raven haired male said.

do you need someone mr— jeong-gguk? ” taehyung asked blushing while thinking of taking other male's name tasting the difference, “ yes! ”  , “ uh? What is that sir? ”  “ come on taehyung you cannot forget it! After all its my birthday today welp only 15 minutes left for my bday to get over thought ” jeongguk, the Raven haired male said, “ uh? ” taehyung, the blonde haired male was another level of confused.

come on taehyung! My present? ”  jeongguk reminded the blonde haired male who got shocked up and took out a rectangular box out of his pocket, “ here !  I am really sorry mr- jeongguk, I completely forgot about it ”  taehyung, the blonde haired male said as he putted taht velvet rectangular box in others hand with all due and respect, “ it's beautiful—” that was all that came out of the mouth for jeongguk.

, “ it's a beautiful pen taehyung, how do you knew that I'm a fan of fountain pen? And plus one that —— it's of 90's fountain pen I'm so pleased” the Raven haired male, jeongguk again said while taehyung the blonde haired male smiled at other, “ it's not what I buy for ya — jeongguk, it's the pen of my great Grandpa, when I was 15 — my grandma gave it to me as a 15 th birthday gift with a cupcake ” .

The blonde haired male, taehyung holded a shine of years in his eyes, looking like a precious baby who needs to be protected at any cost, “ than it's your families not mine, its for you taehyung—” jeongguk, the Raven haired male was cut off by the other male,

no! It is too precious to me, that I'm gifting it to you, I know it's going in right hands, add that too, that once I came to your room office just to find eun-jun because lily said when she misses you she waits for you there so — I saw only fountain pens in Penholder” taehyung, the blonde haired male knew what is he saying, he was clear with words and with emotions too.

if you really think that I deserve to hold such a beautiful and precious thing of yours, than I will surely keep it well, I didn't knew that your trusting me this much and your holding a place for me in your heart, I'm really touched taehyung— this is the best gift after my 10th birthday till yet.” jeongguk, the Raven haired male said.

oh why is it after 10 th birthday? ” taehyung, the blonde haired male asked politely as he made the other male sit besides him as he pat the space on the bench besides him, “ ahh ~ it was my last birthday with my mother ”

Jeongguk- past views-

“ MOMMY MOMMY LOOK! IT'S A PEACOCK! ” the little Raven haired boy said, “ aww jungkook honey , it's beautiful” a beautiful lady with bambi eyes button nose full lips, perfect big eye lids said to her son “ mommy! It's in our garden! It's so beautiful! ”  the Raven haired boy said as he adored the peacock, “ yes honey! ” the mother of Raven haired boy said, “ madam, jeon! Master jeon said he won't be coming back till 12pm ” a maid said.

mommy where is guggkies gift? ” the boy pouted and the lady chuckled, “ come here my prince! I have something for you! ’’  she said as she took out a beautiful blue velvet box and placed it in her son's hand, “ open it! ” she said and her son obey her, “ mommy it's a beautiful Pendle ” , “ It was given by your grand ma to me, because it's been a ritual to give it to the wife of the next  hire of jeon family- ”  “ madam jeon, Mr jeon just called again to say that he won't be back till tomorrow”  a maid came and said.

ahh is that so? I thought he won't forget his son's birthday? ”  the mother of Raven haired boy said, “  sorry dear lady, may I take my leave? ” the maid asked, “ yes you can ”  the mother of Raven haired boy said again and saw his son looking at his feets while sitting on coach near her.

jungkook, honey? Why so gloomy sweetheart? ” she asked as she cared her son in her lap, “ mommy — I heard dad.. Daddy kissing a woman in office and I rushed here ”  the boy whispered wishing his mother never hear what he just said, “ what? Jungkook? What are you saying?”  the mother asked with worry at her face, “ young master is not lying Madam Jeon ,—— I was present there ”  Mr sai, the most trusted butler of jeon family said.

he is CHEATING ON ME? ”  she yelled while tears were screaming her face, “ I'm sorry madam jeo—” ,Don't. Call. Me. Jeon. I'm. Su! Ms su! ” she declare that, “ oaky madam su! ’’ Mr sai said, “ where is he right now? Call Mrs min to help to track him ” she announced that.

After she found her husband ,Mr jeon cheating on her with Mrs Wong, she was broken, she fighted with her husband and went home back, she locked herself in room while little jungkook was crying for her to open the door, the door got opened and his mother cupped his sons face in her arms after she took drugs of their own company and was overdose.

She had red puffed eye with pale skin of her showing her viens, she smiled at his son and said “ give that Pendle to your wife hm? ”  that was what she said before she took out her favorite gun and pointed it over her head “ I love my baby, jungkook ” * bang * " Jungkook"

End of jeongguk's past

jeongguk! taehyung the blonde haired male said as he shaked jeongguk, the Raven haired male out of his deep thoughts, “ are you okay? Your crying! What happened?if your uncomfortable with tell what happened it's fine take your time okay?? Do you need a hug ”  taehyung, the blonde haired male said and the Raven haired male, jeongguk nodded and hugged the other male calming himself with the smell of wet roses and rainy forest smell.

thank you taehyung”  the blonde haired male was blushing because how close they were, the Raven haired male has a ability to notice it, he smiled and kissed the blonde haired male while the blonde haired male kissed him back under a shooting star with a beautiful night in garden.

they are so cute together” jimin, the cherry brown haired male whispered, “ yeah I ship ” hoseok said as he smiled at the males kissing in garden, “ we have to get horse ready for his blind date—” yoongi announced and everyone chuckled and smiled, “ sure but first joonie help me to carry these bunnies to their rooms! ”  jin, the brown haired male said as he carried eun-jun in his arms and Namjoon, the purple haired male carried Jeahyung in his arms to their rooms.

ꦿ↬“ okay so - this is nice you will be getting more of
Taekook + hoseok x???? + jeongguk's past!’’

Behind the scenes-
Hoseok : who is my date?
Yoongi : I don't know myself- eh -
Hoseok : what?? That's how you apply for blind date?
I swear to God yoongi! If the man or a girl came out to be blade I'm
Going to make you blade!
Jimin : shut up! My cat it's not going to be blade - but what if - he goes
Blade?
Yoongi : I didn't sign up for this
Author rah : neither did I -

--- please tell hoseok x???? ---
Who do you prefer?

1 - Jackson or any other male idol

2 - female idol but not Y/N ( or maybe I can think over it)

3 - idk- maybe sprite? 🥤

4 - your advice.