29.

Chapter| call from hell.

After everyone had their breakfast, namjoon, yoongi, jeongguk, and Jackson went into basement, there namjoon told that he made call at jewoong resistance, “ don't ask why I called you're young brother, just that junior jewoong will be a great help!!,” namjoon made his talks clear out .

“ okay okay! I got that, but can I know how much helpful he will be? He can just sit and order you guys!” jeongguk said, using sarcasm in his accent ,“ that's what you also do! ” yoongi spoke up, shrugging his shoulders off, while Jackson laughed making jeongguk more pissed.

“ yeah!!! ” jeongguk said as he huffed, “ look gguk! I know you're not happy with jewoong 's nature and all but that doesn't mean that he won't help us anyway, and so forth between you two, you haven't met him for 1 and half year now, heard he is dating someone too ” namjoon said.

“ so what do I do? If he is dating someone?? He is none of my business thus far more important than him dating, I think mission is more important!! Tell me what you guys did last night, I hope the culprits in control?  ” jeongguk said, “ ahh! With that I remembered that Jackson I hope you remember that we have to meet the requirements soon as possible ” namjoon said.

“ yeah I remember that! ” Jackson said, as namjoon told everything they did last night at cafe, “ so your saying that you left him existing as you think he will run to another culprit?! ” jeongguk asked, “ yeah I just said that only ” namjoon said.

“ okay then, you both can keep going with the operation I will talk to jewoong, and yoongi hyung take jimin on date, he was complaining about you to taehyung ” jeongguk said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket and yoongi nodded anyhow, and walked away from there to his shared room with his boyfriend.

“ hello jewoong ” jeongguk pronounced half-heartedly and the response by his young brother was optimistic “ hello brother, I can sense it's a call from hell for me something?”, “ yeah yeah, whatever you want to call it, you should be present in my office at straight 4 pm no excuse ” jeongguk told, rigorously.

“ oh! No no no! I am busy after 3 pm so try to make it easier for you and me too! ” jewoong said, “ yeah brat! What is up to you? After you have club parties again? And it's easier for me but not for you wae? ” jeongguk asked, “ oh! Come on! I no longer have to get drunk! I have a date at 4 p.m. I don't think you have one! Then take my cuties on outings! Jeahyung and eun must be getting bored!” jewoong said in awe.

“ yeah! I have someone too! And jeahyung and eun accepted him! And wait! Your dating right? I should know about who are you dating! ” jeongguk said in sweet argument with his young brother, “ yeah I'm dating superstar! Duh! But you tell me first WHO IS THAT SOMEONE WHO HAMMERED YOUR STONE HEART???? ” heroin shouted on call .

“ let's have a meeting at my place so you can greet someone of !ine and come with that superstar of yours! Let's see who is that supervision of yours! ” jeongguk fired back and hang up the call, he was tried after talking to his young brother “ being first born is a burden! Sheesh,! Let's get kids and taehyung know that an outrageous person is coming to meet us! ” he said to himself.

To be continue ⏩

Hello! I'm really hysterical to give
you a shortest chapter of this book here
I thought I would have lot of time,
That I can not manage up! But I will try
to cover if up! See you next Sunday with
Long chapter!  Tons of love
Xoxo

Rah :]