24.

Chapter | mission. - play date.

Jeongguk, woke up sharper at 4am , he received the call before taehyung wakes up, he sat up on bed and let the person on call speak up, “ what is it now? At 4 am? ”  jeongguk asked as he wore robe and walked in balcony, he light up his cigarette and put the iteam between his lips.

we have a mission and I want to meet you today at 8 pm, ”  the male from the cell phone spoke up, “ yeah yeah , why not 5 to 6 ? My work is close at 8 pm ”  jeongguk said as he smoked out , “ jeongguk! It's serious ” the male again spoke up, “ if it's so iMpoRtAnt than why are you not giving 5-6 pm a value? You always are free that time and em too ’’  jeongguk said.

well you see I have a date —”  the male was cut off by the Raven haired male, “ blind date? Again? Aren't you tried of it ”  , “ ah - I am tried of it but this time is the last one of I will pass, well if you know that it, you should get your buddys ready I have very high as f*ck important information”  the male spoke up from the cell phone.

oh than it's interesting sure we can meet at 8 pm ”  jeongguk said, “ that's great and you might know some people from the information I got! A women name kiyumi and a male name umin are the important target ”  the male spoke up.

Jeongguk know kiyumi, his ex, he wasn't sure of umin but knew that kiyumi was in real serious relationship with umin, “ okay timing is fixed , step on, let's get it, ”  with that Jeongguk hang up the call.

“  mmh!  It's peaceful out here Mr jeon ”  taehyung sad as he back hugged the Raven haired male who smiled , he crushed his cigarette on the cliff and turned around to see his sleepy lover, “ it's early you should have been sleeping ” Jeongguk said, “ yeah but I miss your warmth — my ass is aching a lot ”  taehyung said as he hugged other tightly.

it's cold out here and your just Wearing my shirt , was I very hard on you? ”  jeongguk said as he pushed away hands of the blonde haired male and took him in the bridal style“ I gasped”  taehyung said as he chuckled a little as jeongguk chuckled with him too.

I will be busy tomorrow can you handle? ”  jeongguk asked as he layed the blobde haired male on soft bed as he hove over him “  yeah I can , I'm not Peragnat honey, jeongguk— don't you find it weird me saying your good name? ”  taehyung asked as he hugged the neck of Raven haired male who chuckled softly, “ I don't find it weird because I am the one who want you to call me by my name, plus one your in habit of saying my surname so it's weird for you ” 

Jeongguk said as he lower his head to give a kiss to taehyung on his lips “ I sleepy” taehyung said as he hugged and pulled jeongguk closer to him, “ I can see it in your eyes baby ”  jeongguk said as he gave a quick kiss without tongue involved in it, “ so why don't we sleep? ”  taehyung said and the Raven haired male agreed to it.

- following morning   -

here is your coat and tie ”  taehyung said as he carried coat in hanger and tie in his hand, “ may I help you to ware it? ”  he again said and jeongguk smirked bit nodded “ sure baby ”  jeongguk said , following on taehyung putted the hanger of coat on bed as he took tie in his hand, “ how are you managing that ass in pain? ” jeongguk asked thinking that he is being silly while asking it.

oh! Wanna try getting this pain in your ass? ” taehyung asked as he putted tie around the Raven haired males neck, “  you can top anyone else but in front of me your just a cute bottom ”  oh honey I'm power bottom here! Plus remember our first meeting! ”  taehyung replied, “  yeah! I remember you were acting like a mother to kids and to me like a wife of 17 years relationship ”  .