28.

Chapter| junior Jewoong

Jackson was standing on his balcony of the room that was provided by Jeongguk to him for a stay mission he came from Belgium after completing his mission, he was resting his forearms on the cliff of the balcony, thinking about how much he sacrificed for the true investigation that he got kicked out of Interpol. 

It took him 7 years to reach that dream post but he lost it all because he was with truthful and fair people even if the ' mafia' did sounds unfair jeon was the one who he supported, and it's been 4 years since he was kicked out of Interpol, he doesn't care all he does care is to stand for true people and fair will. 

He heard a faint knock on his door, which surprised him, he went on and opened the door and was welcomed by hook standing there with a bright smile yet a sleepy face, Jackson chuckled and said " unable to sleep? " he was sure this is the reason or who else will sacrifice their sleep just to meet their blind date in late hours?. 

" actually! Yeah — and I have to ask some questions from you too! " hoseok replied " sure please come inside " Jackson said, he somewhat felt that hoseok is sleepy but something was disturbing him so he come to Jackson. 

" sit down " Jackson was gentle with words, hoseok sat down on a couch that was nearby Jackson's bed, and Jackson closed the door and sat beside hoseok to Know what is disturbing the other male. 

" I wanted to ask you that...why I don't know what is your surname as you never told me... hehe —" hoseok was nervous nevertheless he kept silent, " you wanna know my surname? Interesting! But what will I will get if I tell you my surname!? " Jackson asked, " anything you want," hoseok said. 

" be sure with what you may say! Repeat it! I wanna save it in a recording so that when you forget about it I will be able to remind you easily! " Jackson said and hoseok blushed a little but nodded anyway!. 

" I will give you anything you want! " hoseok said as he saw Jackson start recording and stop the recording as the sentence ended, "Masterpieces in my recording collection" Jackson announced as he took out a sigh. 

" my full name is  Wang Ka-Yee,"  Jackson said as he looked at hoseok now, who was like Jackson just uttered nonsense, " this can't be! " hoseok was somewhat shocked in horror, terrified to accept any word said by Jackson " what's wrong? Where did my surname go wrong? " Jackson asked raising his left eyebrow. 

Hoseok did think that Jackson was looking hot while doing it but he wasn't happy after listening about his surname Jackson after all, it's his long past story, and he realizes that what he did with jin was wrong he should have believed jin, as he has lived with jin for 9 years now. 

" n-nothing... I will get going! You must sleep! Good night! " hoseok said as he flashed a smile and went straight to his room, he sat down on his bed and remember his past, he was in shock that he can't recover yet, " I better sleep or this will keep me Disturbing for the whole night. " with that hoseok covered himself with his quilt and slept. 

Next morning 

Jin was cooking breakfast for everyone while they were up one by one, however, hoseok walked towards him and said,“ I'm sorry Hyung, but your right— but I still think that I like him,” Jin did a heavy sigh of relief and said, “ look at me! I know you can never get over him in the first place, so it does be better if you can give him a chance, not all wangs will be the same? But just be careful ”.

“ Okay then I will be keeping that in mind ” with that hoseok and join got reunion,“ oooh it's all solved, I can tell,” Jimin said who just came across them, “ yeah yeah, it is,” jin said as he served both of them with pancakes, with honey,“ but before you eat, go and call yoongi and you go and call Jackson, I will wake up namjoon with taehyung and jeongguk .” join again interrupted them as they huffed.

“ Okay okay,” Jimin said and went on to wake up his boyfriend, hoseok hesitate, and when Jimin was gone, he spoke to him,“ you were saying that I should be careful then why me ?” hook asked,“ I told you to be careful not get away from him! ” jin told him and went on to upstairs with a smile on.

Regardless, he scarcely sat there in his place not wanting to go anywhere, anyway, so he began to eat pancakes, on the other hand, the first lookout for namjoon was jin, when he could nearly open his eyes from gigantic sleep, he chuckled at the sight of jin being a bird and jumping over him to get caught in his arms, “ wakeeeeee uppppp~ ”

To be continued ⏩

Surprisingly, I'm here just to update it
And I was so shocked to see 50k+ reads.
Thank you incredibly much!!!
I was busy with my exams and I'm still am
To be honest it's my high school and I'm seeing
My year is going to end up with nothing much
But I hope I score very well this year like
I usually do! Wish me luck 💙

Thank you 50k Mafia father family 🎉

Rah 🌪⚡