25.

Chapter | Mission with Jackson

-following day at 5 :10 pm -

shit I'm late for my date! If you could have fasten the car I would be here for 3 minutes early”  hoseok said as he got out of the car, yoongi just stayed silent and watch him go, after sometime he park his car in the restaurant's parking lot, and went in with his lover.

yoongi I'm hungry! ” jimin said and yoongi nodded “ order what you like , we are sitting very 3rd back of hoseok, ”  yoongi said, “ yeah okay! ”  with that jimin went to order for himself and came back to sit besides yoongi, “ they seems to get along ”  jimin said, “ yeah, we are just here if he ditch him we can take him home and he does not have to pay for bill and stuff to cry on ”  yoongi replied.

yeah I know that, the order is ready! Will you go or I go? ’’ jimin asked, “ I'm going keep eye on them ”  yoongi said as he went on to get his order of ( your favorite fast food) and so on, “ I'm here ” jimin looked at his boyfriend, “ why do I think I know that man? And I have seen him before? ”  he asked.

which man? ”  yoongi asked, “ ah - hoseok hyungs date! ”  jimin replied, “ ah him, we have gone with him on the mission he helped us to get to depth of the information he likes to party, remember the party mission of sewing machines? ” yoongi replied, “ yeah I remember that! Hahah it was the funniest mission, we had to find the sewing machine which had money inside it's bottom ”  jimin replied.

“ it was dumb yet yeah a mission ” yoongi said, “ yeah yeah! Come let's eat up now! ”  with that they started to eat and hosoek called yoongi after an hour, “ yeah? ” yoongi replied“ okay if your date wants to drop you off ” yoongi replied, “ okay okay ”  with that he hang up the call.

wat was thhhat? ” jimin said, “ hoseok's date got successful and his date wants to drop him, what's better than this? ”  yoongi asked “ you kissing me! ” jimin replied and they all laughter together.

- with hoseok for whole while -

Hoseok entered inside the cozy restaurant, he saw a handsome man with black coat suit with his losen tie, he walked closer towards that man, “ uh? Are you on blind date sir? ”  hoseok asked politely yet nervously the other male seems to like hoseok, “ yes! And you mister? ”  the other male pounded on, “ Jung, jung hoseok! ”  hoseok said.

your my blind date —— are you? ”  the black haired male asked up, hoseok blushed a little and said “ yeah! I'm on blind date too and my friends didn't gave me idea how my date looked like so I guess your the only one? ”  hoseok told form his side , “ yeah I can understand that, it was my last luck with blind date! Because if this one got failed I'm not going on blind date ever again ”  the black haired male said.

you didn't took seat! Please have a seat ”  the Black haired male offered, he knew hoseok isn't his blind date, he asked a girl on blind date but since he found man more attractive than the women he like it better and doesn't want to say that he isn't his blind date.

myself Jackson! ”  he introduced himself, not telling his surname is a point he doesn't want his mate to get suspicious about him thoughtlessly, “  nice to meet you Jackson,! ”  hoseok said as he sat in front if the man he didn't knew but found him likely.

as you said about your date — I think — that if it's your last blind date, it will be last one only and with that it will be your last long relationship with me if you're interested! ” hoseok said, trying to sound positive, “ that's in fact understanding! I will just look at you and say your a positive person who I need by my side '”  Jackson said.