14.

Chapter | Mafia?

The Raven haired male came out of the bathroom and he somewhat made himself wrap towel around his waistline, the blonde haired male got heat rush on his body again but he shooked it down for the best, he helped the Raven haired male to sit on bed while he opened first aid box , he first started to clean water from the Raven haired male's arm, their was a big cut now and less blood seen.

Mr j-jeon — if I ask you something will you be okay answering me? ” the blonde haired male said as he put the cotton on the cut to clean the left blood, “ ask me! I will answer you if I will want to ,but the question should be valid ” the Raven haired male said as he saw the blonde haired male focus on the wound.

The blonde haired male did the inner things for wound and filled it up with oniment- and started to wrap bandage over his arm around his wound, the blonde haired male said“ can you tell me why we didn't went to hospital? And why you don't tell it to polic—” , “ no! We did not went to hospital because I wished it! And about police, you should never come in contact with then! Got that? Hiss!! Are you trying to kill me? ” the Raven haired male cut off the blonde.

oh my sorry sorry Mr jeon !! Hold on I will do it slowly okay? ” the blonde haired male said as he moved his hand slowly on the wound and bandage and the Raven haired male calmed down a bit, “ Mr jeon what happened that you got this bad injury? ” the blonde haired male holded worry in his eyes and words both.

got in fight! Nothing else ” the Raven haired male said as he holded his arm up as the blonde haired male treated his waist wound, “ what kind of fight? This more look like someone tried to murder you!! Are you sure we should not come in contact with police? ” the blonde haired male said as he was done with waist wound care and arm one too.

Mafia fight! And don't you dare to go to police or i will go in jail ” the Raven haired male said as he looked at the blonde haired male who was now dressing his head wound “ Mafia? You mean you got in fight with Mafia? But why Mr jeon? ” the blonde haired male can't help but question with his Curiousity.

look I'm a Mafia who got in fight with another Mafia and now if you left to tell police that I'm Mafia the kids won't be happy to see me in jail and will think of me bad when I'm for good okay? So I demand you to be quite About it okay ? ” the Raven haired male said like is a casual thing for the blonde to understand, he revealed a big secret about him to the blonde.

get out! ” the Raven haired male said as he hissed over his wound, “ no!! You need to ware shirt still! And I - I won't tell police!! But you need to answer my every question!! — ” the blonde haired male said as he took out button shirt for the Raven haired male who was shocked with the answered male, he didn't thought for that reply from the blonde, he thought the blonde will kill him and will take advantage of his weakness and tell police, and will win some Price over him.

— I don't have any other way so okay! ” the Raven haired male said with a sign he was thinking that the blonde haired male passed the test 1 for winning his heart, “ Mr jeon— will you... Tell me about Mrs Lee yuki? ” the blonde haired male asked as he helped the Raven haired male with his shirt, “ I don't talk about her —” the Raven haired male said as he looked not so interested in topic.

Mr jeon — but you said you will answe me!! ” the blonde haired male pouted and helped the Raven haired male with his shirt's button, “ what do you want to know about her? ” the Raven haired male give away in defeat and asked, “ jin hyung told she is your ex wife — did she knew about you being Mafia? ’’ the blonde haired male questioned.

.. No she didn't— no more que—” the Raven haired male was now again cut off by the blonde haired male “ alright Mr jeon! Are you okay if I go and take a look at jaehyung? And eun-jun? ” the blonde haired male smiled as he helped the Raven haired male with resting his back on the headboard of bed.

mmh! Okay but come back here I wantt to have some words with you ” the Raven haired male said as he looked out of the window in the sky filled with shiny stars “ okay Mr jeon! I will go than ” with that the blonde haired male left the Raven haired male in his room and went to check over kids they were asleep peacefully.

The blonde haired male went back to have look at Mr jeon to only found him in his sleepy state, the blonde haired male giggled slightly and went near the Raven haired male he pulled the quilt over the Raven haired male and looked closely at the other male while his eyes holded whole admiration for the Raven haired male in them.

no matter what your truly Mr jeon! Your the best dad that jaehyung, eun-jun and the best brother ever jin hyung can have — I'm not scared of you because I know you will not let anything happen to me — Jeongguk your the best person no matter what your! ” with that said the blonde haired male walked out of the room once again after closing light lamp nearby and went to his room.

A smile never left his face as he fell asleep happily meanwhile the Raven haired male heard all what the blonde haired male said go gin while thinking he is asleep, he nevertheless got bit emotional over sweet talks of the blonde haired male, no one ever said praises to him or made him feel good about him in such a way, the blonde haired male passed the second exam to get close to the Raven haired male's heart.

————————————————————
I love you all 💜 !!
How r u all? I hope you all have been happy
Safe and health!! Take care everyone
COVID-19🦠😷is again here -
I srsly hate this deadly virus😷🦠

Love yourself!!! Don't forget to vote 🗳️
It helps with rank -
Do not forget to comment💬
It helps the author with motivation 🧾🦕✨
Do not forget to follow me for more!
It helps author to get more frds 🌊🧊

Love you all once again ❄🦋🕸

————————————————————