39.

Chapter | new beginning.

Taehyung kept on sitting there watching Jeongguk's chest bleed as yuki treated it, she had pulled out a bullet from left leg and treated all the wounds with white bandages.

Jeongguk's chest and arm was all treated with white bandage, taehyung sighed softly and thanked yuki as she took off her gloves in tray, she smiled at taehyung and said “thank you for giving me a chance to prove myself ” yuki said .

... What should I say?  Thank you too Dr. yuki you know it wouldn't have been this easy without your help, I would have lost him ” taehyung claimed out tears in control.

Yuki sighed softly and took taehyung hands in her, “taehyung, I know that you love him. And it's a miracle for me that he likes some one more like you, and I had to prove them all wrong that I'm a good person now even if they won't agree but I know I earned some of trust.

Taehyung smiled back at her and she asked if he can keep hold of Jeongguk and taehyung nodded happily, yuki went towards the dinning room table where everyone else was.

Mathew ,honey can you please pick that up from there and throw it? ” yuki asked as her husband didn't trend to talk with others  

He went out of the room with no excuse and did the work jin narrowed eyes on her and said to himself “she will leave him too tsk tsk! ” but namjoon patted his back telling him it's alright .

Jinx calmed down a bit but wasn't going with everything “operation went successful, just to you guys know I wrote some medicines on the paper, taehyung have it, those medicine are told be taken and it includes painkillers and some others. ” yuki said as she smiled a little hopeful for something.

and how would we know that those are that medicine only not any other medicine!? ” jin asked sounding like he wasn't enjoying staying here at all.

Yuki sighed and stayed calm a she spoke “I take my patients seriously, I didn't though of him as my ex husband, but as a person who needs help and have to survive for his family.

thank you very much Dr. ” namjoon said an smiled, yuki's smile was brighter than before, she was happy with what taehyung gave him opportunity .

if you need help in future... I will be there to help always! ”yuki said, as she smiled over and over again, taehyung hugged yuki as a thank you that was important for him.

take care taehyung! And if anyone is injured I can help out! ” she spoke the last sentence louder than before, jinx looked at namjoon who stared back at him.

yes Dr. Yuki, Yoongi's arm is hurt ” jimin rushed to her with Yoongi's arm having fresh cuts and purple bruises on his shoulder and arm., hence she helped Yoongi with this arm, jhope with his abdomen, jimin with his wrist and shoulder 

Jin with his arm and hand, while she also did namjoon help with his hand as Well as jeewong with his collarbone and neck

I would advise as a doctor that it is good that your less injured but atleast next time try not to get injured in any way out ”yuki announce it in whole dinning room.

and taehyung ! Where are you hurt? ” yuki asked scanning his face and body for injuries turns out his whole face is busied , on his cheek, on his forehead with also a red frozen blood near the end of his eye.

how can you be there? Look at yourself you look lifeless ” yuki said as she stomped towards the first aid box again and give treatment to taehyung.