16.

Chapter | with love.

yayayay!! We are going to amusement park!! ” Jaehyung said as he jumped happily while eun-jun's ear pecked up at that, “ what did you said? ” she asked as she stood in front of her older brother, “ we are going amusement park!! ” jaehyung said, “ oh my my really? Really? Who said? Tae Tae? And dad didn't said anything? ” she again asked in amusement, “ yeah!! Because he is the one who listen to Tae tae after all!”  he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

there your hiding something from me — tell me jae! How comes? ”  she asked as she narrow her eyes a little, “  dad and Tae tae was hugging when I went to check on them, eventually it turned out the are shy shy about it and said to hide it from jinnie, so I asked them to take me to amusement parkkkk~”  jaehyung said as he smiled cheeky.

oh god! Really? That's awesome!! I really wanna call Tae Tae  mèi papa,— ” , she said as she sat down on bed, “ same here!! ” jaehyung replied, meanwhile, Taehyung just wore his new pair of clothes gifted by jin over unknown occasion, nonetheless he liked the gift, while Jeongguk was busy while closing his working, he was tried but it effect nothing on him, so he didn't fell asleep there.

The blonde haired male was just about to go and check on kids when he was pull in the next room where he was going, Jeongguk's room, and also by none other than the Raven haired male, the blonde was shocked by suddenly pulled and push, but he doesn't mind it.

The Raven haired male pinned the blonde haired male on the door just to make it look alike he is going smooth yet harsh, the blonde haired male looked deeply in the eyes of other male, his eyes looked so in list, his aura was deep and the rest is his harmony.

The Raven haired male looked at the blonde haired male and said “ I wanna make you mine but does it matter anyway? ” he probably asked - the blonde haired male titled his head a little looking cute but answer was talking about it, “ it does matter Mr jeon! Unless you already have someone up on the selves ” the blonde replied back with a grin.

make me stop when you feel uncomfortable! ” , the Raven haired male said as he healed his knee between the other male to rub it on his grone, to only receive a soft moan, the Raven haired male leaned forward and said, “ may I? ” the blonde was fast to nod on, with that the Raven haired male kissed the other male.

The kiss was soft, smooth, slow yet fast, the blonde haired male clenched his hands over the collar of the Raven haired male's shirt while the Raven haired male was rubbing his knee while he healed the other's waist, both of them were very much aware of the condition, they don't know that does it matter or not, but it does matter for the blonde haired male.

The blonde haired male was having his eyes closed in kiss while the same goes with the Raven haired male but he peaked to have a look at the other male just to get satisfied with it, the Raven haired male broke the kiss with a peck only for taking oxygen and going further.

The Raven haired male sunked his face in the neck of the other male, “ you smell so good mmha~ ” the Raven haired male spoke up as he soon started to nibble on the smooth skin of the other male, suddenly something hit the Raven haired male and he backed up leaving the blonde haired male , who was hard plus one he was a mess in front of the Raven haired male.

The blonde haired male spoke up, “ wha— ” , “ I got overboard— ” the Raven haired male cut him off, the Raven haired male got reminder of what had happened in his past few relationship and he never slept with any other girl or man after he made a girl pregnant who he loved a lot but in the end she left him for his own good?.

The blonde haired male face was bit in guilty he felt he is not enough, he pulled his clothes together and made them fine on his body, he looked down on his feets and asked, “ are you taking kids in amusement park or not— Mr jeon! ? ” the blonde haired male looked low while asking this but he doesn't think it's time to think too negative he should take a concern of the brown haired male, jin.

after wards i— I still have work, but — get them ready as soon as they will be ready I will take them — and you also...get ready ” the Raven haired male said he looked so confused so much fared of loving someone he was heartless person? Wasn't he? But the old wounds always hurt and Haunt you down with times to times.

" Okay than —” the blonde haired male said as he walked out of the room and felt little unworthy but he shaked his negativity and walked towards the kids just to hug them and get them ready, jin is not here but he can talk it out to him on call and it doesn't matter tho. 

The Raven haired male holdef his head while smoking and looking out of the window, suddenly his phone rang out he looked at the id, he was happy with the sudden call but his closest friend, “ hello ~ ” the male from the cell phone spoke up  the Raven haired male was satisfied “ hey! Yoongi hyung? Suddenly remembering me? That's out of blue! ” the Raven haired male said.

well I have a reason to call you oUt oF bLuE —” the sliver haired male said in duh tone from the cell phone, “ oh hyung spill it out already! ” the Raven haired male said after he chuckled, “ I got to know who those people call 'boss's too! —” .

————————————————————

0==||:::::::::::> sorry for cliff hanger

BTW also sorry for laye update - I had my exam
Lol - you guys have to stay calm with update
I will try my best go update on all Sunday's till 21
May welp! I have exams going on sksksk
There are going to be 1 Sunday till 21 may
So I will update- at least I will try -
If I won't be able to I promise to do double or - triple
Update--- BTW pray for me!! I love you all

- Rah ⚘

Spoiler ::
1st - action🎬 is coming get your popcorn ready -
2nd - emotional Shizuoka ahead
3rd - kissing scene-??? ⚰🗡