23.(m)

Chapter | kiss and tell.

[ warning : this chapter contain's mature content.
Remember! You have been warned. ]

The both males huffed out because of less oxygen and the kiss they shared just now, jeongguk, the Raven haired male got bonar by taehyung, the blonde haired male moaning his name in the kiss, they both were hard down there and wanted to get this off, but jeongguk the Raven haired male being careful with the other male sat there still with a heated face.

[ you have been warned! ]

um — jeongguk! Your har—” taehyung the blonde haired male was cut off by the Raven haired male, jeongguk, “ yeah — I don't want to hurt you..!”  taehyung, the blonde haired male smiled at the other males concerns about him, “ you won't! I need this too ” taehyung, the blonde haired male himself didn't knew where did that boldness came into him.

uh? Your sure? ”  jeongguk, the Raven haired male asked, “ more than sure jeongguk, you know... Just be careful with me ”  taehyung, the blonde haired male said as he scoot closer to the male and lean up to lock their lips together.

I will be baby ” with that they locked their lips together again they both could not get enough of each other's taste, there need for each other grew up with seconds they sealed with lips together, “ let's take it to bed room what do you say? ”  jeongguk , the Raven haired male asked as he broke the kiss with a peck.

but — hyungs aren't sleep yet ”  taehyung the blonde haired male said, “ don't worry about then their is a back door too! ”  the Raven haired male, jeongguk said as he took the other male in his arms in bridal style, the other male was light as feather to the other, “ you should eat more, gain weight your so light babe! ” jeongguk said and the blonde haired male shaked his head.

[ you have been warned -]

so that you won't have to carry me and it will be a good reason that you may leave me behind saying ' oh your fat! ' if that's so! Than no? Never! Ever!” taehyung, the blonde haired male said, “ oh well - that's not that case ”  jeongguk said and soon they made it till the bedroom.

They both started to kiss again but this time it was heated kiss, jeongguk, the Raven haired male had his tongue inside taehyung's mouth, it was a soft yet sloppy seconds they shared, jeongguk's tongue traveled whole mouth of the other male who can only moan and get needy.

mmh~ jeongguk—” taehyung, the blonde haired male whimped as soon as they lost the touch, the Raven haired male, jeongguk traveled his kisses to the jaw to the neck of the blonde haired male, taehyung was moaning at the Raven haired male's action of sucking his collar bone and then biting marking him.

please be careful— AH ~ ” taehyung the blonde haired male's eyes rolled back with the pleasure that jeongguk gave him by rubbing their members together, “ sensitive baby? Your a virgin right love ”  jeongguk, the Raven haired male asked as he started to take of his coat and so did the taehyung did.

y-yeah — your my first— sure I had boyfriend before but never did it with them ” taehyung the blonde haired male said as he blushed very dark , “ so you mean you trust me this much? ”  jeongguk asked as he unbuttoned his shit and let it go somewhere in room, “ y-yes ”  taehyung the blonde haired male said as he hide his face in the chest of the Raven haired male.

I will  treat you like a diamond baby ” with that the Raven haired male, jeongguk unbuttoned taehyung's shirt button with every kiss and mark on the other males chest, soon their , the Raven haired male layed down the blonde haired male and started to suck his nipples.

Taehyung, the blonde haired male was moaning out of pleasure while he holded jeongguk's hairs and bite his lips while he had his eyes close, the Raven haired male, jeongguk tapped his middle and ring finger over the lips of his lover, “ open up baby and suck them for me ”  jeongguk, the Raven haired male said as the blonde haired male, taehyung soon took then inside his wet carves and started to suck on it.

[  you have been warned!!! ]

mmh~ ” taehyung moaned as soon as he felt the wet carves of jeongguk on his second hard nipples, his back ached up as he grasped for the air, jeongguk took out his wet fingers having saliva of the blonde haired male, as he cut the string with his lips to kiss the blonde haired male, the blonde haired male only had his white unbuttoned shirt on and the Raven haired male had only his pants on.

Jeongguk pushed his wet fingers slowly slowly inside the blonde haired male's asshole as the blonde haired male whimped with a the pain in way, “ relax love relax, just kiss me ”  and soon they again started to kiss the blonde haired male hugged the neck of the Raven haired male as he kissed him, the blonde haired male soon started to feel pleasure.

He maoned in a kiss, jeongguk started to lick and kiss and suck the skin of the blonde haired male and gave him a lot of hickey as he enjoy the fingers of the Raven haired male inside him.

are you ready baby? Trun around”  jeongguk asked and told, taehyung nodded but he blushed and said “ I wanna see you ”  and that was it, jeongguk didn't felt it was one night stand it felt like it's a gift, the best birthday gifts a fountain pen and a lover boy, “ okay baby ’’ 

With that jeongguk took off his pant and boxer and pumped and rubbed himself the blonde haired male moaned out he was feeling another feeling, feeling of needing all of jeongguk inside him, “ put it in please! ” taehyung the blonde haired male spoke up as he raised his legs up while bitting his lips .

Jeongguk pulled up protection and started pushing his mamber slowly inside the hole of the blonde haired male and soon after few minutes the blonde haired make gave his permission and  jeongguk started to thrust harder and faster.

They both liked it a lot, taehyung was scratching his nails on the back of jeongguk who groans and said “ fuck!! ” while he thrusted harder as taehyung started to cry out with pleasure he pulled the Raven haired make close by his neck and kissed him, his eyes we're tear up but he loved it.

Shah-should I cut my nails!! For the next ti-me ?Ahhh~ mmh~”  taehyung said and the Raven haired male smirked “ you think there is next time baby? ”  he said as he thrusted harder and he was fully inside the blonde haired nale who had his mouth open partly while his saliva was lipping out as jeongguk was slapping his ass grabbing on his ass as he give hickeys all over the chest and neck of the blonde haired male

amjhhhhh~ JEONGGUK— ”  with that taehyung cummed all over his and jeongguk's chest as jeongguk pumped him more and more, taehyung grasped for the air with his red face teary eyes and his cute yet hot face, “ mmhhhh I'm close too ” jeongguk announced to the blonde and he thrusted for few times more as the other male cummed inside the blonde.

ahhh~ taehyung~” with that he took out his mamber and layed their with the blonde haired male as they were exhausted, and sleep “ this was best ” was all taehyung heard after he went to deep sleep.

Sooo — here y'all's treat
Thank me I did it for ya
in 2 hours with 1547 words lalal
Once again don't forget to follow
Vote and coOMMENT
Because they are my energy to
Write here, kinda like energy booster
BTW happy birthday to anyone
Whoes birthday is today
Idk why I wrote that - but yah
Set ur schedule for Sunday berries!