34.

Chapter| Best date

Jeongguk stopped the car by a small café giving calming and relaxing vibes, Jeongguk being a gentleman opened the car door for taehyung giving him his hand to hold on to.

Taehyung was blushing but he was happy by seeing the atmosphere of the cute little café, he was glad that it was not some high VIP 5-star hotel/restaurant that will have all attention of them.

He somewhat felt that Jeongguk knew what he wanted,  as they get inside the café it gave beautifully cozy vibes, people were less and minding their own business.

Jeongguk pulled out a seat for taehyung he felt flushed with every single thing taehyung does even if that is picking his nail like a sassy one,  taehyung blushed and smiled at Jeongguk who was looking handsome as he was.

thank you ” taehyung spoke softly and quietly look down at the table to hide his fluttering face, Jeongguk then sat himself down in front of taehyung who looked elegant and dazzling while he said “It's my pleasure ” Yeah they were being very formal.

Soon the waitress came to them asking what would they like to order, “I will have cold coffee with an ice cube and chocolate syrup on it!! ” taehyung said as he smiled at the waitress as she did the same, then she looked at Jeongguk who was looking at taehyung like he can't breathe without him.

Taehyung shook Jeongguk's hands that were on the table resting there, Jeongguk came back to his senses and said “I would like to have espresso with no sugar ” taehyung blinked at Jeongguk like he just heard something new,  but then he remembered that jin always make espresso with no sugar and ⅓ milk in it.

Okay, sir!  I will take on your orders!  We are having the 4th anniversary of our café so we provide a 50% discount on 2 pastries!! And If couples order it then they clicked their pictures as a memory and paste them on the memory wall of our café with their handwritten review!!  I assume that you both are couples? So what do you say ? ” the waitress smiled at the couples who were blushing and looking at each other to say okay to offer.

Okay!  We will!  What kind of pastry will you like to order? ” Jeongguk asked taehyung who smiled at him and said “Strawberry, please! ” The waitresses jot it down on her notepad as she looked at Jeongguk to answer now,

I would like to have mint pastry without any chocolate! ” Jeongguk told the waitress as she jot It down happily and went away with thank you.

you have a unique choice,” taehyung said as he smiled at Jeongguk who was a bit flattered and said “You're one of them baby” taehyung was taken back he was blushing hard.

Here sir! enjoy” the waitress said as she smiled and put the plates on the table with their order, “can we take pictures now?  How about you post like you are about to eat it? ” She said as he took a portrait camera ( good quality one :P ).

Jeongguk was unknown of how should he post, he was very confused not being a photogenic person but a photogenic person, “Um? I don't know how to. ” Jeongguk said looking at taehyung.

chill gguk!! Just look at me and smile!! ” taehyung said and Jeongguk did so turn out that he smiled beautifully when he looks at taehyung.

The waitress captured it in her camera and then took out the paper Printed portrait photo and gave it to her companion who shook it in the air to dry it up.

When Jeongguk and taehyung looked at the camera with a cute smile the waitress couldn't help but ship them together, she gave the portrait paper again to her companion.