11.

Chapter | ex. Wife.

It was afternoon time , the Raven haired male was staring at Jaehyung and Taehyung, while he was staring at them his mind was somewhere else, he was thinking who was the person that fake maid was calling 'boss' and what revenge did they had back on.

Suddenly the female doctor entered “ good morning Jaehyung! How are you feeling today? Better? Or Usual from the day 1 ? ” the lady doctor asked politely while she smiled at Jaehyung who was holding Taehyung's hand, “ feeling better— but my leg pains and head too-” Jaehyung said as he healed on the blonde haired male.

Suddenly their was a call on doctor's phone “ excuse me, I have to take this call ,I will take little of time, so Mrs lu call Mrs Lee ” she said as she went out of the room after saying that , the nurse went out of the room to call Mrs Lee , the Raven haired male was sitting there watching everything.

He scoot over to Jaehyung and asked him “ hello there Mr jeon ” he tried to make it funny “ hello their Mr jeon's father ” Jaehyung replied back with a funny sore, “ hello! Mrs jeon's father too! ” eun-jun said as she giggled, “ Mr jeon's wife say hi to Mr jeon! ” the brown haired male said as he elbowed the blonde haired male, who was blushing a little bit more than morning “ hello there Mr Kim's cousin! ” the brown haired male said.

Tae Tae! You didn't said 'Mr jeon's' ” eun-jun asked and pouted “ what am I to Mr Jeon? ” the blonde haired male asked bit of confused “ you can say what jinnie suggest you! ” eun-jun and Jaehyung suggested and the blonde felt heat rushed all over him, kids were giggling at the Raven haired male making ways to stop his sneezing but he sneezed in the end anyway.

hello there! Mr jeon's— ” he was stopped in between when the new lady doctor opened the door, all heads were on her but eun-jun and Jaehyung where playing somewhat, as that lady doctor came in while talking to the nurse from before the Raven haired male was very disappointed with who he saw his face from all gleaming changed to gloomy.

His anger issues got best of him he clend his fist and went out after whispering to Taehyung “ take care of kids! Keep on the doctor I don't have good feeling” with that he left from there with a confused Taehyung behind him.

When the blonde haired male took a look over the brown haired male he was more than horrified, he nevertheless saw the brown haired male in anger — he holded brown haired male's arms and was about to ask him what's wrong when the lady doctor spoke up “ so patient name is — jeon Jaehyung! Hello kid! How is your leg? Paining? ” she looked concerned, but the brown haired male was burning in rage.

yeah it pains and head pains too ” jaehyung said as he scoot closer to the blonde haired male, “ who are you guardian— oh jin hyun— ” the female doctor Mrs Lee was cut off by the brown haired male “ don't! You! Dare! Now you know who are his guardian so treat him well! ” he was in rage, the blonde haired male tried his best to take the situation Calminly.

Mrs Lee I'm sorry for what jin hyung said — you both don't look in good terms but — he is son of Mr jeon or I should say Jeongguk...i also take him as my child so I'm his guardian as well and please tell me what medicine and what have to happen to him ” .

The brown haired male was there only he didn't liked the presence of Mrs Lee, he hate that young, beautiful good looking lady doctor, but he tried to keep it calm, “ your jaehyung's guardian? — means you jeongguk's husband— ?? ” Mrs Lee asked she looked pretty surprised by what Taehyung said , the blonde haired male just said “ umm—” the blonde haired male was cut off by the brown haired male.

don't interfere in our family— like you did years before! I will suggest you to do what your called doctor for! ” the brown haired male suggested to Mrs Lee, who looked ashamed of herself, she looked at Jaehyung, he have got all features of jeongguk, when she looked at the girl, she saw some of her Features in her like her lips they are full— from both up and down, not like jeongguk's bottom full and upper in medium,She only had 1 year with Jaehyung — probably like 2 years.

there are some medicine I will be giving you note off — the first one I'm writing here, he have to take them Accordingly, the syrup is 5 mm in morning and 5mm in night, their is a capsule, 1 at a time and on morning, evening and before he sleeping like after eating something ! And the syrup is also after he eats something! ” Mrs Lee said as she looked at Jaehyung afn than the blonde Taehyung.

I will take my leave than! It was very nice to meet you Mr jeon! ” she said as she shook her hands with the blonde haired male who was bit uncomfortable with the situation but he he kept it calm , “ same her Mrs Lee! ” after that the blonde haired male told the servant to bring the meds, which was send by jeongguk to help him, he looked at the brown haired male and sat nearby him and asked “ who was she — hyung? What did you meant with years a go? ” .

she is — Jeongguk's ex wife ” that was enough for Taehyung ,the blonde haired male to become more curious about ex wife of Mr jeon.

————————————————————

Curiosity kills the cat Taehyung—
————————————————————