35.

Chapter | hide and seek. ( #long chapter 1)

Taehyung pasted the picture the took in his diary, while jungkook kept it in his wallet both smiling at the picture can't believe that a date with each other can make them feel better than anything.

Taehyung than turned his head to see the kids,  eun-jun and jeahyung were soundly asleep , by seeing this taehyung smiled at them , even if they're not his kids or born by some women it didn't really mattered to taehyung.

The only thing that mattered was,  they are jungkook's and they loved him more than anything, so taehyung though that it would be awesome if kids go with them next time.

Taehyung also wanted to adopt the kids but since his life took a big turn on, where he was sitting in the cafe thinking about his ex boyfriend who was cheating on him like its normal to here where a guy named Jeongguk, is ready to give him his everything specially his all love and feelings.

Taehyung layed down near the kids on right side of the bed while the kids were in the middle of the bed, as he layed down, he heard a opening sound of the door, he knew it's Jeongguk soon he said “it's too late you haven't slept yet” .

Jeongguk chuckled softly and layed on left side of bed ( for those who are left handed,  tae slept on left of bed and JK slept on Right of the bed :( I know you probably know this but I thought it shouldn't confuse you as my friend takes her right as left and HeR left as RIGH 〒_〒 it was struggle for me to drive car with her but I do not mind 〒_〒) 

what about you than?  Why aren't you asleep yet baby? ” Jeongguk asked out with a laugh, “uh-huh, just I don't sleep without writing in my journal ”taehyung pointed out and Jeongguk just smiled at him.

that's great than must be relaxing in another way I was just thinking about you and me... ”Jeongguk said as he rolled over and looked completely at taehyung who was looking at ceiling smiling for a moment.

hmm well I was too, I thought that... I don't wanna lose you ... You know what I mean?  Can you... Stop being in your part time mafia job...  For me I think I want it the most because of what I planned for us in future you need to be alive with no enemies who can hurt these cute bunnies! ” taehyung turned around and looked in the eyes of jeongguk.

... I think... I can... But I Will take time... I need to accomplish this last mission.. After that... I promise to leave this profession and... It may take time to clear the enemy thing... ” jeongguk replied while making a perfect eye contact in the dark with his lover.

I want to help you! ” taehyung said as he sat up on bed, “Huh?  What do you mean baby? ” Jeongguk questioned looking bit of confused and bit of worried.

I meant I will help you with your mission,  I know you already have jin hyung,  jiminy too than why can't I be,  I am confident enough. I will be there...  I want to be, please don't say 'no ' I just want to ” taehyung's explanation was enough for Jeongguk to say no but he can't say it, he won't break heart of his lover after all he love him infinity and beyond.

give me some time okay sunshine? I know already but I still need time to think after all I can't risk your life at any case so for now leave it, we shall be asleep by now it's already midnight!” he,  Jeongguk could only say this.

Taehyung smiled and went to sleep, his head with jeahyung's & eun-jun were on Jeongguk's arm, after they agreed to be asleep without further serious notes.

Jeongguk was asleep yet his mind was just focused on what taehyung said, he just can't go ahead to it but he need advice from his things that's for the best for now.