7.

Chapter| like my child.

It was evening time Jaehyung was playing on the stairs even when Taehyung, jin told him not to do so, Taehyung and jin went to bring some stuff that kid wanted, the blonde haired male was feeling unwell in the market he wasn't feeling any nice coming, “ hyung! Can we go back home right now? Please I just don't feel okay! ” the blonde haired male said.

The brown haired male got worried it's been 1 week that the blonde is living in there mansion he bearly gets to see Mr jeon around he feels like soul living his body when he suddenly and Unpreparedly meet Mr jeon only in coincidence, “ okay tae! But we should go to doctor first if your feelings really not so well oka—” the brown haired male said but was cut off my the blonde “ no please! I wanna see kids I'm not just have very nice feeling ” .

okay okay — come on let's get out of here we can buy these things again! ” the brown haired male said as the blonde haired male nodded soon as they were at the mansion, the blonde haired male rushed towards kids room to be only met with a horrific scene in front of his eyes, Jaehyung unconscious with all blood on floor.

The blonde haired male screamed and took jaehyung in his arms and cried screaming for ambulance service and for eun-jun “ JIN HYUNG! EUN-JUN ANYONE CALL AMBULANCE SERVICE PLEASE !! FAST PLEASE CALL MR JEON CALL AMBULANC—— ” the blonde haired male screamed high to only be met with eun-jun running to see what's going on and everyone in the house were chaos to call Mr jeon.

The brown haired male, jin rushed towards the blonde haired male, taehyung and said “ calm down the ambulance is here please taehyung don't cry ” how can I not!! Look at him ” with that the service people took jaehyung from taehyung lap and jin supported him to stand his white pants and pink shirt was in blood of jaehyung, taehyung rushed towards the ambulance “ please let me come ! ” .

The people in ambulance and emergency doctor said okay to let taehyung in he was holding hand of jaehyung whole time while eun-jun was crying, jin took her with him and followed the ambulance while the maid were scared to death, the brown haired male called his husband and told him to bring jeongguk too.

what happened to my brother—” eun-jun said while stuttering and crying the brown haired male did a sad sigh and said “  don't worry eun-jun everything is fine! Doctor will make it okay ” , “ is mommy with jaehyung? ” eun-jun asked and the brown haired male did a short nod “don't worry too much your dad is on way too! ” .

In hospital, The blonde haired male was sobbing and crying, while the brown haired male was comforting both eun-jun and brown haired male soon they heard running steps when they looked who was the person it was none other than jeongguk, the Raven haired male was panting he runned all way here that was understandable.

where is jaehyung ? ” the Raven haired male asked as he panted out jin, the brown haired male did a sigh and said “ operation theater doctor will come out any now or than ” .

how did this happen” the Raven haired male asked “ we both don't know we were in store ,Taehyung suddenly started to feel uneasy and wanted to see kids and when we went it found Jaehyung on floor with blood all around him” the brown haired male said.

he is the babysitter no? What was he doing in store you could have send any worker to bring you things you needed ” the Raven haired male said with authority in his voice while he was turned in rage.

shut it Jeongguk we wanted to go out as per just to get stationary stuff that kids wanted that's how we ended in store tho — taehyung wasn't really interested in leaving kids for a mill second! The kids asked him to go that's why he went with me! ” the brown haired male said and folded his arms over his cheat.

where is he right now? ” the Raven haired male asked “ bathroom” the brown haired male replied, soon the saw blonde haired male walking towards them in a rush with his eyes swollen from crying eyes red and face dull “ did doctor tell you something? ” the blonde haired male asked as he stutter with his some words “ no! Not now please taehyung hold yourself! Sit down ! Jaehyung will get fine ” the brown haired male said as he comforted the blonde.

he is like my child — how can I hold myself? ”  the blonde haired male said as the brown haired male made him sit nearby chair, soon they heard tick tock of heels and saw the lady doctor coming towards them the blonde haired male stood up and asked her.

how is jaehyung? Is he okay? ” the lady doctor felt sorry for the state of the blonde but she smiled and said “ yes the operation went successful — he had hurt his head and have broke his left leg, it will take time to heal up but he is asleep for now you can meet him after 2hours ” .

The blonde haired male was happy he smiled without hesitate and asked “ how many months will he will take to recover? ” the lady doctor said “ will take 3 months — for head and for leg it might take 2 months ” , “ so it will take 5 months? ” the brown haired male asked and the lady doctor shaked her head.

as I think 3 months for head recovery with that his leg will recover too! So it will only take 3 months, if he take his diet properly and if he gets proper care! ” she said and walked out after bend bowing a little.

hyung you heard my baby jae is alive ” taehyung , the blonde haired male said as he hugged the brown haired male eun-jun hugged the blonde haired male's legs and the blonde noticed and hugged her to tight for her to breathe but she being touchy kid hugged take back with more pressure in hug to squeeze him but she failed as per the male is more tall than her.

eun-jun your brother is okay we will meet him after 2 hours till than sleep, but first let's make you eat something! ” the blonde haired male said “ hyung? Can I go home and make food for jae and eun I will be back after 1 hours I want jae and eun to eat home made food plus I have to do something very important too! ” the blonde asked .

the brown haired male nodded and said “ you can go , our driver will drop you home than you can do what you want and cook — but I think I should help you too with cooking as I'm good at it, ?! ” , “ hyung! It's okay you will love what I will cook just take care of eun-jun I will be back in half hours don't worry! I will go ! ” the blonde haired male said as he walked out of hospital after kissing eun-jun's forehead.

And there stand jeongguk like he was invisible to these males and his daughter, he was mad at it but could care less he saw a motherly Aura for jaehyung and eun-jun in the blonde haired male he smiled unknowingly and called Namjoon for some talks.

——————————
Do you guys like it?
So far?
——————————