4.

Chapter| babysitter.

Jaehyung holded Jin's hand tightly while eun-jiah / eun-jun did the same, they were standing in front of the sweet light brown and blue color house, the door was light blue with the house being in a good aesthetic appeal, jin sigh as they rang bell of the house, the waited there for 1 minute when the door finally opened.

how— oh-! KIDS? OH MY GOD YOU BUNNIES ARE HERE!! ” the blonde haired male took the girl in his arms while he bend down to kiss the bunny boy, than it suddenly hit him “ WAIT WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU A KIDNAPPER? DON'T TOUCH THESE SOUR BUNNY CANDIES OF MINE YO—” the blonde haired male was cut off by jin “ SHUT UP! I'M THERE AUNTY OM—AY? ” the blonde haired male was in 'oh'.

oh— if you Trustworthy than please enter if not there is no space for you here! Specially I'm done with your brother who do he think he is huh? Is he going through some mental health issues? ” the blonde haired male asked as he closed the door behind jin when he entered there already.

no he isn't going through mental health issues or whatever you think! He is just reserved, bossy and bit closed book that you amazingly judged with cover ” the brown haired male said as he sat down on the couch nearby and the blonde sat in front of him while he made the kids sit on his lap.

sorry if I offended you! — but he acted like he is fatherly yet he acts like a stupid workaholic CEO or a serial killer something-! ” the blonde haired male said as he made small pony in eun-jun/ eun-jiah's hair while jin was scrolling through his phone.

once again don't judge the book by its cover and title sweetheart! ” jin, the brown haired male said while he locked his phone and looked at the kids and the blonde in front of him looking all nice, “ they said your their mommy— so I was suspicious plus one! I was thinking who is the person that these kids finally accepted —” the brown haired male said as he titled his head and tapped his feets on floor.

if I should not judge the book with its cover than should I start to read it? ” the blonde haired male said as he cupped face of eun-jiah/ eun-jun, and kissed her forehead while being proud over himself over making a perfect hairstyle.

your captive enough! ” the brown haired male gave his evasive answer and smiled when jaehyung runned towards him and showed him red color heart shaped plushy “ look jinnie!! I found a heart on Mr. Tae Tae's bed it's cute right it have eyes too see ” jaehyung the raven haired boy said as he looked with his big bambi eyes while giving a little squeeze to the plushy “ what is it called Mr Tae Tae”  jaehyung asked as he holded it up on his head to show the blonde.

The blonde haired male was in shock he blinked his eyes and looked at the brown haired male occupied space on the couch “ emm— y-you never saw this kinds of stuff baby? It-its called plushy — it's a soft toy plus one that it's a decoration for bedroom too— but more like a plushy!” the blonde haired male said as he smiled a bit ' he doesn't know what is plushy— what type of childhood is he having? ' the blonde thought in his brain.

The blonde haired male saw jaehyung playing with plushy while having his big bambi eyes ,he chuckles and said “ jae you can keep it bub” the look of big bambi and shocked eyes that jaehyung's eyes gave to the blonde and hugged the blonde and said “ really ? ” jaehyung saidfor his conformation and permission “ little bunny just take everything you like! I don't mind! My all thinks are yours okay? Never ask for it ” the blonde said ashe kissed the forehead of the Raven haired boy.

thank you Mr Tae Tae. ” with that said jaehyung kissed Taehyungs cheek and went to sit besides jin and play with plushy suddenly the blonde sensed a small tugging on his pants he looked on his left side and said “ aww eun-jun baby what happened? You also want a plushy ??”  the blonde haired male picked the raven haired girl in his arms to carry her.

Eun-jiah/eun-jun hugged the neck of the blonde and nodded with a pout bit, the blonde haired male chuckled and nodded but as he was going to go jaehyung spoke up “ eun-jun! Take this one we can share ” eun-jun/eun-jiah was about to grab it but than the blonde said “ I have more jaehyung eun-jun! Jae baby you saw my room right? It's probably halfway filled with them so don't worry you can have all of them mmh? ”.

really Mr Tae Tae!!! Bu-but you will miss them right? —” eun-jun/eun-jiah said “ awww sweetie! I will bring new ones OK? ” the blonde haired male said and went towards his bedroom, after that Taehyung sat down on the couch with the brown haired male , “ what is your job?”  the brown haired male asked and the blonde said “ baby sitting” .

that's the reason your able to keep these bunnies up to you?! ” the brown haired male said, the blonde haired male replied“ well these kids are very well mannered, obedient and I don't really have to work and rush after them, yeah sometimes they might go all the way brat but not all the time, these kids are really someone close to me, eh-? Well I have been on very hard times like some kids hated me, some used to do pranks over me some used to do whatever they like and what not but I'm a baby sitting KIM TAEHYUNG” .

haha — nice Mr Kim I have a job for you and now your job is fixed as the personal baby sitter of these cite devil bunnies ” the brown haired male said and the blonde haired male was happy that he will be with these cute kids but one think bother him "what's the salary "

how much—”“ as much amount you want but there are some rules I will tell you tomorrow! Here is my number message me plus I have to *ring **ring* go.... ”  the brown haired male said as he looked at the screen it was saved as kook “ yes jungkook! What happened? ” the brown haired male said “ where are the kids are they with you? ” the heavy deep rusty voice spoke up and taehyung blushed amusingly he didn't knew what got in his Brian.

kids are with me don't you worry! I'm coming back home and I also have to tell you something really important so you better be home ”  the brown haired male said as he heard a small low tone 'okay and bye ' with that he hung the call and looked at the blonde haired male.

so see you soon Mr Kim now we have to take leave that was amazing time spent with you ” the brown haired male said and the blonde haired male smiled with a nod while the both male's stood up the blonde haired male attached his hand in front of the brown haired male to shake his hand while he spoke up “ no problem Mr— err? ” “ Kim Seok-jin you can call me jin ” the brown haired male said and shaked his hand with the blonde with a same joyful smile.

come on kids your dad is crying without you ”  the brown haired male said while trying to crack a joke tho and the kids laughed too “ Mr Tae Tae good bye! We will miss you ” both the kids said in sync and the blonde haired male chuckles and kissed both kid's forehead and bid their good bye.

. [ ignore Grammer, typos, spelling mistakes sorry for it untile book is edited. ] .