A Bleak World

The Alternate Universes...such a beautiful, yet frightening place. A place so orderly, yet chaotic. So cruel, yet so kind. So truthful...yet so deceiving. The different AUs are filled with so many interesting things. Some of the AUs are wondrous, and would not have that much of an effect on the Alternate Universes at large: but some of the AUs, on the other hand, some of them are extremely dangerous, so much in fact, that entrances to these AUs are forbidden, and must be avoided if at all costs, to prevent a cataclysmic event that could effect the Multiverse.

But the most dangerous thing that can exist...are entities that are capable of destroying the Alternate Universes that exist out there. In fact, there are entities that do want that. There is simply no stopping them, as whenever people try to fight them, they will be overpowered at the end of the day, simply due to the fact that they are comparable to gods, and they are people that can destroy the Alternate Universes. But...just as there are people that want to destroy the Alternate Universes that exist out there, there are also people...that desire to protect the Alternate Universes that exist...or just began to exist.

This is the story...of the most well-known protector...of the AUs...named Ink. But to his brothers and his friends...he's named...Sans.

_____tale...

Inside of this Alternate Universe...there is nothing. Nothing but a white void inside. It is filled with nearly nothing. There are no inhabitants, no trees, plants, animals, not even humans. No sentient life was shown inside of this blank space...at first, anyway. While there is indeed nothing...there will soon be something. Different colored paint and ink dripped from from above, as a pencil-like marking began to form a shape that resembles a humanoid, but with clothing that's seemingly on them.

The paint then dropped onto the figure, as the ink than began to fall down onto the area of where the pupils, nostrils, and mouth are at. The paint began to fill the rest, but with various colors of sorts. And than...after what seems to be a full minute...the appearance of the being has been made. It was motionless...at first...but than...it began to move, first by lifting one of its arms, and than, using the arms to push itself off of the ground. The scarf wrapped around Ink dangled as it faced the ground that is below him. One of the eyes, which is the right eye, is blue, while the other eye is yellow, but is star-shaped. Both of the sclera are black like ink itself, as his white hair covered both of his ears, with one of them partially over his right eye. There are some strange black on his neck that is covered by the outfit...which are what appears to be tattoos, supposedly. A light blue jacket is shown to have its arms wrapped around his waist. This is Ink...also known as Sans.

also known as Sans

"Hello? Is...is anyone there?"

Ink spoke out, as he looked around at where he is at right now. This White Void...he can feel a swirl of emotions inside of him...as if someone has decide to try and do something to make him turn away from what he is seeing. But as he looked around...he looked and saw that there are 3 others that are on the ground. Each with an outline of their own. But with varying sizes. Than...before Ink realized what was about to happen, there were suddenly various amounts of paint coming down from above...somewhere...and dipped into the outlines of people that are on the ground.