Date with Sara

Ink is still inside of the Doodle Sphere, as he looked at the time on his phone. Just a few minutes even more, and than he is going to meet up with his new date. He is a little bit nervous of having to do this, as he has never done a date like this before. But no matter what...he is going to do it. He may be an experienced painter at a date such as what he is going to do with Sara Bloodlily, but he is going to do it no matter what happens to Ink himself. He is going to make sure that Sara becomes happy on the date that they'll have. He gripped his large paintbrush onto his back, as he than spoke out.

"Well...Sara, I hope you'll like this location I have chosen."

Ink looks at the picture of the museum that is in his hand, as he smiled, thinking of the fun times that he will have with Sara inside the museum. But...he than looks down below at the Doodle Sphere, which has no actual ground beneath it, going down endlessly and endlessly, with no ground at all. He looks unhappy for pan unknown reason, as he than spoke out to himself about the date that he is going to.

"In all honesty about this, though, I am a little bit worried about this date that I am going to. What if I mess up. What if some,thing goes wrong in the date t I am going to with Sara? What if...what if..."

He than looks down at his hand, his right eye becoming a dark blue tear rip, and his left eye turning into a cyan color in the shape of a hexagon, before he clenched his fist at the thought, as he than spoke out to himself.

"No. It won't happen like that. Get a hold of yourself, Ink. This is not who you are and this is not who you are meant to be. You are not supped to be afraid or worried. You can do this. You can make this a successful date. And if something does get in the way of the date that we will both have, than you can deal with this without any problem at all. After all, if you can protect the Alternate Universes a bunch of times, than there is no reason for you to not accomplish this task."

Ink than turns around as he than spoke out to himself again, while staring into the horizon of the Doodle Sphere.

"Although...I think that I'm gonna bring Broomie with me just in case some, unwanted visitors, decide to try and attack me and my date."

A small smile appears on his face, as he grips his hand into his large Paintbrush, as he is ready to take it with him just in case he gets some unwanted visitors from someone that dares try to attack him. Especially to those that had hurt Gun back at Union Academy itself.

With Sara Bloodlily...

Sara Bloodlily is now in her outfit that she will be using for this date that she'll be doing with Ink, who she seems to find as a very cute small guy.

Needless to say, Sara is actually a little excited about this, as she is about to go with an artist like her. Her hair is clean, she is wearing clothes that are likely suitable for the date, and she is ready to go out with Ink. But...there is also another reason that she wants to go out with Ink. And it is not simply because he is an artist like Sara.