Battle against the Gremory Peerage

Ink looks extremely ticked off at who it is that has decided to come to Ink, and needless to say, it had happened at the worst time possible time of yet. His eye twitched, as he sees so he people that he had open to never come and encounter. Especially after al that they have done to Ink in his life.

Rias Gremory and her whole entire peerage has decided to come to where Ink is at, along with the girl, Rishia, who is next to

Rias Gremory and her whole entire peerage has decided to come to where Ink is at, along with the girl, Rishia, who is next to. It is lucky that he was able to find Rishia on time than Ruas Gremory and her peerage being the ones to find her. Otherwise, this would have turned unti nothing but a disaster for Rishua, as that means she would have been subjected to life as a servant to the house of Rias Gremory herself. Ink tightened his knuckles, as he looks at the devils that have decided to appear before him, before speaking out.

"You have got a lot of nerve, Gremory. After all the stuff you had done. After all the lies you had spread along with those huntsman and those false heroes."

"Hey, watch your tone to the president and shut the fuck Yo, you weak asshole!"

Issei shouted out to the artist, as Ink snapped his head and spoke out to Issei.

"Why? Because what I said is the truth, You Perverted False Dragon Emperor?"

This made Issei snarl with rage, as Rias than spoke out.

"That's enough, Issei! I'll handle it from here."

Rias than stepped forward once, and spoke out.

"Ink! I demand that you give me the girl that you have beside you, and you are coming with me!"

But Ink spoke out.

"You are not my master, Rias. And there is no way that I am giving the one I refused to you. Especially since she is already out of a bad situation before."

Rias snarled, as she tried to think of something, and she did make an idea. But Ink than spoke out to Rias, as he could tell what she is suddenly thinking, based on the expression that she is now making.

"If you think of making a wager for me to give her to you, than forget about it. There is no way that will happen, and even if I did a wager on my side, you will not hold true to your word. So why don't you just back off and go back to where you came from?"

This made Rias shocked, as she spoke out.

"How do you know that?"

Ink than spoke out.

"I could tell by the expression on your face. It is very obvious what you are planning. But guess what, Rias. I am not here to be a part of that plan that you have to me. So you can forget it and go to hell to be tortured for all that I care."

Rias snarled, as she spoke out.

"Well, you don't have a choice now do you? Neither will she when Issei gets to have her and does whatever he wants with her."