Whipping it Good

Dream smiled, as he looks around and sees the inside of his own house, the one that is next to Ink. It has been a little bit, since Ink has winged Uzume, and needless to say, Ink is being very happy, and now has improved on his mental flaws. Thanks to the Sekirei, his emotions are now able to last far longer then they were before, due to their power extending the time that they continue to exist, and Ink now no longer had to take them as frequently as before. Plus, he is now beginning to care for his Sekirei then before, and is no longer as selfish. This made Dream happy to see that Ink is now able to become a bit more of a better person then before.

And as for Dream himself, he is getting along with his Sekirei, and he can feel their love had is immense to them. Tsukiumi always sees herself as the top wife, due to being with Dream first, and while the others don't argue on it, they all still have a crush and possess immense feelings to Dream. Even Katsuragi, who is normally as emotionless and melancholic as Akitsu, joins in, which is a little bit surprising, considering what she is normally like. The only one that does not get involved in this is Kochou, but this is mainly because she can't fight, and because of this, stays out of it. But she does join in with being at Dream's side and loving him. So that is at least something here. Although, even though Dream felt happy that he is not going to be alone, having now gained Sekirei to be by his side, he still felt sad because his life does not feel complete without his brother.

In all honesty, he would feel like his life would become a bit more complete with having his brother as his usual self again then to have him be his enemy all the time, due to what the Black Apples done to him

In all honesty, he would feel like his life would become a bit more complete with having his brother as his usual self again then to have him be his enemy all the time, due to what the Black Apples done to him. And admittedly, this made him feel sad, but he does not care, as he feels like his Sekirei had given him the strength to feel much better about himself then before. He felt more calmer and happier, and due to what the Sekirei feel for him, this actually made Dream a little bit stronger himself, due to the fact that their love is fueling his base form strength, even though it has been increased due to the power of the Golden Apples that he has gained. Not only that, but Dream's aura is also having an effect on the Sekirei themselves, as it made them feel much more happier and calmer, with both Kochou and Katsuragi even feeling a bit more happier themselves. It seems that the Sekirei are able to find a perfect Ashikabi.

"Wow, I can't believe that Dream has gotten more Sekireis! And one of them as my sparring partner!"

Musubi said, as Yume nodded, happy to be able to spar with Katsuragi, who is able to match her blow for blow, although with kicks instead of punches.

"I know, isn't it great, Musubi?"

Musubi smiled, as Kazehana spoke out.