King of the Multiverse

King Multiverse sat onto his throne, as he looks at the foolish devils that had dare try to take away his servant, the God of Creation, from him

King Multiverse sat onto his throne, as he looks at the foolish devils that had dare try to take away his servant, the God of Creation, from him. Of course, it wouldn't work, due to the King of the Multiverse's power being far to great for them to take Ink away so easily. But the fact that they had tried to take him and tried to force him and his Sekirei into his peerage is enraging to the King himself. Of course, King Multiverse cares little for Ink and the others, as he simply tolerates them, but the fact that they had tried to take one of the most important servants that he has is an outage. And the King of the Multiverse will not stand for pests such as Rias Gremory for doing this to him. Ink Sans, the God of Creation, he still has an important role to play in keeping the Multiverse alive, and he will not tolerate the Devils continuing to try and enslave Ink Sans all for the sake of their own selfish amusement. While King Multiverse is selfish, it is because of how necessary it is for him to be so, in order to keep Ink Sans and Error Sans in line, and to make sure that all of the Multiverse is preserved, and does not get out of control.

Rias and the others looked, and they are horrified at what they are seeing before their very eyes. This person, even though he looks similar to Ink, is far taller than him, and not to mention the fact that he has ginormous power. They thought that Ophis is extremely powerful, they thought that Ophis and Great Red are the strongest beings that they have ever encountered. But King Multiverse, is on a whole new level. So much that...Rias and her peerage are genuinely afraid of what he will do to them next. But Rias...in her arrogance, she than spoke out to King Multiverse.

"So, you are the one that already has Ink, and has been the one controlling him. The one that controls this weakling."

But King Multiverse than spoke out.

"Of course, escape for the fact that he is much stronger than all of you, and he is only weak against the likes of me. All of you devils barely even make me think of you as valuable. Instead, all of you having me thinking that all of you are so pathetic and weak to even be controlled by me. But Ink, however, is, which is why I will not allow you to take him away from me this easily, Rias Gremory, for I still have use for him on some jobs that I still need for him to do."

Rias than spoke out to King Multiverse.

"Than I will just defeat you so that I will have Ink Sans at my side, and so that I can torment him!!"