Team Hanzo vs Team RWBY

Ink has been a little bored as of late, and decided to visit some AUs.

As he is inside of the Doodle Sphere, he is having a very nice time, floating around, and looked around for a little bit inside of his World, which he had loved in for quite some time, and may have created when he has ripped his soul apart, god he...

As he is inside of the Doodle Sphere, he is having a very nice time, floating around, and looked around for a little bit inside of his World, which he had loved in for quite some time, and may have created when he has ripped his soul apart, god he still misses having a soul. He hugged onto his Broomy, and as he looked around, he decided that he is gonna visit an old friend that he has met in the Multiverse. He turns to a door that resembles a Delta Rune symbol, but with the demon wings replacing the Angel wings, as well as having golden flowers all over the place, he walked into the door, and he came out through the other side, as he looked around to see that he is in another AU. He smiled, as he remembers this AU, and he took a swig out of an Emotion Vial, which than refilled itself back up. As he looked around and sighed happily for a little bit, he hears a voice spoke out to him.

"Heya, Ink. Nice to see ya again."

"Hello, Ink. It is good that you are back in our home once again!"

Ink than turns around and sees the 2 people that he had expected to see.

Ink has decided to meet up with Flowerfell Sans and Frisk, with Frisk having grown up and having children with her

Ink has decided to meet up with Flowerfell Sans and Frisk, with Frisk having grown up and having children with her. Needless to say, Flowerfell Sans seems to be a bit happy with the fact that he has a new family he can love. The kids even inherited Sans' sharp teeth, but have inherited frisk's looks. Ink smiled, as he spoke out.

"Heya, Flowerfell Sans and Frisk. I see you are having a nice time with your kids, huh?"

Frisk smiled, as the kids also smiled at Ink, their sharp teeth showing, almost like they are smiling sharks of some kind. But Ink smiled back, showing that he really likes to see them again, as Flowerfell Sans and Ink get along very well. Ink than decided to speak out.

"Oh, I almost forgot."

He snapped his fingers, and an ink tentacle formed from the ground, and held out 2 teddy bears, for each of the kids. The 2 children smiled, as they grabbed onto the teddy bears and held them like they are the most precious treasure they have. Flowerfell Sans and Ink smiled, as Ink spoke out.