Shinobi vs Error

It is. A very beautiful day outside. Birds are dining, flowered are blooming, the sun is shining, many people would use the time outside to do whatever that they like to do, in order to have the greatest fun in their lives, as well as use the time that they have to keep on living in the world that people live in. But in this case, the time of day is also used, whenever a fight is involved, just like with this team.

Walking in the streets of Union Academy, is none other than Team Hanzo, a group of 5 female Shinobi, as well as the friend of Ink Sans. Team Hanzo have been friends with Ink for a very long time, and it is thanks to them that Ink was able to get through his time at Union Academy when he was bullied and hurt by his peers, who saw him as weak. He owes the group his life, and Team Hanzo, due to this act of kindness, are one of the people that is closest to Ink. And since that Ink has now gotten a good reputation, The Heroes are not doing much to try and attack him, since they will be earning more and more of the civilian's hate, especially after what they have done to the city that they were supposed to protect, and Ink is no longer needing protection, since he is now able to defend himself against anyone that is going to try and attack him.

A powerful wind blew at Asuka, and Asuka

A powerful wind blew at Asuka, and Asuka...she does not want to get involved in an embarrassment such as this. And luckily, Ink was not there to see this, otherwise it would have ended very badly for her. She felt embarrassed, and her, also relieved, when Ink wasn't present to see this...but than, she felt something. And it was something she is annoyed at happening.

"Ahh, Katusragi!!!"

Asuka shouted, as she felt Katusragi's hands touching her in places that she does not want Katusragi to touch, and it is annoying her to no end.

"Hehehehe~, come on, Asuka, you gotta admit that you love this!!"

Asuka than spoke out back.

"No, I don't like this one bit!!"

Ikaruga sighed, as Yagyuu tries the best she can into making sure that Hibari does not see this, in order to keep her innocent mind intact, and make sure that it does not get into her mind. The last thing that she needs is a Hibari that becomes just as bad as Katusragi there.

Ikaruga sighed, as she than spoke out to the perverted ninja.

"Katusragi, we are here to visit Ink, and we are not here to look like an embarrassment in front of him. We need to be on his best behavior, especially since we do not want to look like foolish Shinobi."

Katusragi pouted, as she than spoke out.

"Come on, Ink didn't mind what I was doing to him last time, Ikaruga."

Yagyū than spoke back to Katusragi.

"That is because, last time, Ink was unconscious, and has no idea what was going on, while you had to hug him there."

Yagyuu said, pointing her umbrella at the upper torso, where she hugged Ink's head in. Hibari than spoke out to Yagyū.

"Is Ink even at his home?"