Rescuing Nature's Child

Ink and Kuno are running as fast as they could to wherever Kusano is likely at. Ink...he could not ignore this, he could not ignore the existence of this girl. This girl, Kusano, she has been left alone. She has been suffering from loneliness. Ink will not allow her to suffer this anymore longer. He needs to rescue her from this loneliness that she is in. She needs to help her and aid her life, so she can finally see another day. He will not stop until he saves her from this mess that she is in. But he cannot do this alone, which is why she has Kuno with him in order to try and help him. She may be clumsy, but if she has a power that can help, even a little bit, than it is worth being with him. Besides...he has very curious at what she can do, considering that she has no seen her power as of yet, and is waiting for her to use it. So he figured this would be a good opportunity to see what his precious Sekirei can do.

Speaking of Kuno, she is not doing so well, due to the fact that she is running at a pace that she cannot normally keep pace with. And because of this, I'd getting a little stressed by this running that Ink is doing right now.

"Ink, please slow down! I can't run that fast!"

Kuno shouted out, as Ink does slow down a little bit, but stil kept up the speed in order to try and reach Kusano. After all, he would prefer to go to Kusano as much as he can and not waste any time. He needs to get to her as fa as he possibly can. But at the same time, he needs Kuno to be at his side, so that he can bring her along to help Ink.

"Sorry, Kuno. But I am a little bit desperate to try and save Kusano. Besides, what can I young child like her do on her own? She also has chosen me to be her Ashikabi. So it is time that I am someone that gets to fulfill what she desperately needs."

Kuno than looks at Ink, as she than spoke out.

"Do you even know where she is?"

Ink looks down a little bit, as he than spoke out to his Sekirei.

"Kusano once said that she was residing in a very large garden of sorts. And there is only one place that I can think of that can fit a description like this."

Kuno and Ink kept on running in an effort to find Kusano inside of the forest she's in. Eventually, Ink turned around and spot the place that he needed to be at.

"There. This must be the garden."

Ink and Kuno than ran and ran, and they were able to make it. But they stopped, since the entrance to the garden has been blocked off.

"Oh, that is not good at all."

Ink said, as a frown and a frustrated look is now present in his face. Clearly, he was not expecting for a gate to appear, especially since it is now closed off in the middle of the night. Kuno looked worried, as she than spoke out to Ink.

"N-Now how are we supposed to get in?!"

Ink looked down at the gate, before he spoke out.

"I might have an idea...but you might not like it."

Kuno looks at Ink, as he quickly grabbed her hand, and spoke out.

"Close your eyes. It's be short, but the process of this experience will not be pleasent for you, okay?"

Kuno nodded her head, as she than closed her eyes, taking Ink's word seriously. Ink than closed his eyes, as he than made paint underneath both his and Kuno's feet, before the both if them fell into the paint puddle. Once that was done, a new paint puddle was formed from the other side, and than, in an instant, Ink and Kuno erupted from the newly formed puddle, as Kuno than looked around and saw that they are now at the other side of the gate, which leads to the garden. Ink than spoke out to his Sekirei.