Hanging Peacefully

Ink is inside of his house, his giant paintbrush on his back. Ink chuckled a little bit and shook his head a little bit, as he then spoke out to him.

"Geez. Dream, you got 2 more, and both of them having whips as their weapons. Probably gonna be a very insane for you to have, huh? 2 Sekirei that uses whips as their normal, primary weapons."

Ink chuckled, as he thought of what Dream had gained, 2 new Sekirei, and ever since then, Dream's already bonded Sekirei has grown stronger then last time. Needless to say, Dream felt rather embarrassed, yet happy that he now has other people in his life. Kaie is getting along well with Kazehana, with Kazehana being the same in return, and Sai bonds with Benitsubasa, due to the fact that they are both similar in personality, in that they have an impatient and short-tempered personality. Musubi and Yume appears to be very happy to have more sisters, although Musubi is a bit more expressive, while Tsukiumi is a bit more annoyed, but does not mind, especially since they had been able to help Dream go against Issei, who had attacked him, much to her ire. After all, too her, Dream is her husband, and she will not let Issei keep on antagonizing him like this. She refuses to let Issei antagonize him and try to torment him. Even Kazehana seems to be annoyed by all of this, as it seems that Issei did not seem to learn his lesson after all of this time, getting beaten up and taken down by Dream when he uses his powers. Plus, Dream is now far stronger then before, as he has eaten 998 Golden Apples, giving him the same number that his brother has, 999 Golden Apples, which means that it is almost impossible to destroy and kill him. So what makes Issei think that he is able to defeat him at the level of power that he has, now that his radius of his positivity has expanded so much that he can give himself an immense boost in his own power?

Speaking of Dream, he is now on top of his house, leaning forward onto the railing, as his 2 pairs of golden wings are out still, the crown floating like a halo, and his right eye resembling that of the sun. As Dream looks forward, he smiled, as he feels Ink's emotions lasting far longer then ever before, thanks to his Sekirei, which are allowing him to continue feeling emotions. But unbeknownst to Dream, he is unaware of the fact that he is watched. 2 other Sekirei behind him, Kazehana and Tsukiumi, are also present there.

Kazehana smiled with a blush present onto her face, her hand over her own heart, as she looks at Dream, and she then spoke out at the sight of him

"My my~. It seems that Dream is just so beautiful fir the both of us to see. He almost seems like a perfect Angel for me to be with. Hmhmhmhmhm~."

Kazehana smiled a little bit wider, and closed her eyes, as she then thought of Dream, his head hugged into her chest, as Dream's embarrassed expression is present onto his face, his blush golden and shiny like a star. Kazehana cannot help but feel so warm in Dream's presence, although this is mainly due to the fact that Drean's Golden Apple Soul and Positivity Aura are making her feel as such. Although...Tsukiumi does not like this sight at all

Tsukiumi does not like this sight at all