Another Day

CRACK!!!

CRASH!!!

"Gahhh!!!"

Ink cried out, as he is launched into a wall that is behind him. This made the wall crack a bit, as he stood up from the ground, shakily. Ink began to stand up from the ground, as black paint began to leak out of his head. His eyes began to shake a little bit, as he looks up at the cause of his condition. He was attacked by none other than Issei, the Red Dragon, Bakugou, Koneko, Rias, and a bunch of others. Even Team RWBY has joined in.

"Man, what a weakling!"

Bakugou shouted out, as Issei smirked at Ink, before he spoke out to him.

"Hah! I'm the only in that gets the ladies around here, midget!"

Rias than spoke out to Ink.

"How you are here? I will never know. But it was a mistake for you to come here."

But as she said they, Ink began to stand up, and they looked to see him stand on his own 2 feet,

Ink stood up, and even though he is injured...does not let it get in the way, and spoke out to them.

"Guess I'm determined to prove myself, despite being weak. Maybe I don't care what other people say to me, or what they think. Perhaps I still keep on going because I want to. And I highly doubt that is something they you care even capable of matching against."

Yang than snarled out.

"Well, too bad for you we plan to crush that determination of yours, shorty!! You do not deserve to be a hero!"

Weiss Schnee than took the turn.

"Heck, I highly doubt that even your determination is going to get you this far, considering the pathetic level of strength that you have."

Ink smirked, as he spoke out.

"So beating down on a weak person counts as being a 'hero?' Even though it is the hero's job to do whether it takes for the weak to get out of danger unharmed?"

This made Yang and Weiss snarl with rage at what Ink had just said to them, and was about to yell back at him, But Ink just simply teleports to his next classroom, Professor Port's, as this is the only classroom in that he can escape from the people that had tormented him for a bit, as well as a class that has some of his friends inside of it so that he can still be fine. He than took out some paint that matches his skin color, and painted it across the wounds, which somehow healed them. Thanks to that, it looked as though the wounds have completely disappeared from his head in the first place. And that is the one good thing about his powers. He sighs, as his friends entered the classroom, and he simply looks at professor port, as he prepares to listen to whether he has to say. Ink just hopes that he himself does not sleep on the job again. After all, he had slept in classroom, and had to force himself back up in order to listen to his lecture, or rather, his story. But in all honesty, Ink does not care about it. Because as long as he gets to stay away from those bullies, he is completely fine.