Rescuing Someone Captured

Ink is shown to be watching the news back at his house, with Eri sleeping inside of his room, peacefully. Ink is now sitting down to see the news, as he needs to save people. And no, this is not because he wants to be famous, it is because he cares deeply for other people. And more importantly of all...while it may seem cruel in a way, he does not want to give the false heroes a chance to reclaim their reputation, especially after they had gotten so many people killed for what they have done, using their lies to get them killed. So now...he is watching to see what is happening.

"Just recently...a family of nobles have been killed and have their home burned down, with the only survivor, a daughter, having been taken by the ones that attacked her family, and is-"

Ink turns off the T.V, gets up from the bed, and spoke out to himself.

"Well...time to go."

Ink spoke out, as he than decides to get outside. But before he does that. He needs to get his Paintbrush, which he had named as Broomy. Very odd name to make, but it is one that fits it.

Ink sighed, as he went to his room, and opened the door, as slowly and carefully as he could. He looks, and sees Eri, asleep on a bed that he had gotten for her to rest right on top of.

 He looks, and sees Eri, asleep on a bed that he had gotten for her to rest right on top of

Ink, seeing that Eri is sound asleep, tries his best to not wake her up. Her hair is spread out by a bunch, and her horn has shrunken a little bit. Normally, this would be when she uses way to much power. But in this case, it is because she has no use of it for her to use on anyone.

Ink and the others were able to decide what Eri's power is capable of, and needless to say, even Ink felt a little worried about what she can do. Even though he is a being made from paint and all of that, it is likely that there is some stuff about him that can be considered to be 'alive' in a way. Which is why he is helping Eri control her power of 'Rewind.' They were able to use other living beings on her to use. First, they used bugs, than on trees, than on some animals. And through the bigger stuff that she used her power on, she is gaining more and more control over the power that she has. And needless to say, it is making Ink feel much more safer, now that Eri is getting more and more in control of what she is capable of doing. But Ink can't think of that for now. He can't think about how well she is doing with her control over the power she has. Ink needs to think about saving the captured girl.

Ink stood on his toes, and began to slowly and surely creep behind her and away from her, so she does not interrupt what is most likely a perfect nap that she has.

Eri looked very cute in her sleep, since this is likely the first time in so long that she had a goodnight sleep. And Ink knows better than to wake her up. So calmly and carefully...she was able to reach the Paintbrush. He grabbed it, and was about to take it off...but than saw that there is a violin...which belonged to Ink. Ink's eyes widened, and he smacked himself in the head, softly, as he spoke out.

"Why did I suddenly forget that I had put my violin there? Now I am going to have an even harder time trying to get that girl out of here before the false heroes get there."