Winging Akitsu

The sound of running was heard, as Ink is now outside, with his paintbrush now being held in his hand once again. Ink, he is looking outside, looking very frantic. Apparently, he is trying to do all that he can to try and find the Sekirei that has contacted Ink inside of his dreams. It is one that can manipulate ice, named Akitsu. Of course, unlike last time, where he had to get someone, his Sekirei, Kuno, to help him with this, this time is different. This time, he is going to find Akitsu on his own, as he is confident that he can locate her somewhere. Of course, it is not going to be easy, since he is not able to her, due to the fact that the location too place in an Arctic of sorts, and not a city of sorts. But regardless, he is going to try and find her, no matter what it takes for him to do so.

Ink than leapt up into the air, and turned into his paint form, as he began to go up the walls of a building. He looks up, as he tries to go to the top ground of a building. But that was not enough for him. He than changed back to his paint form again, and tries to go to the tallest building, in order to get a better view of the surrounding area that Ink is in right now. Ink than kept on searching and searching for the tallest building in the city to use as higher ground, before he was able to spot one. He than goes to it, and began to go up the building as much as possible. After a little while, he finally reached, and he finally landed not o the ground. The wind blows, and his scarf waves at the wind that is blowing on it. He than looks up, as he than began to stand up straight, as he looked at the city that is before his very eyes.

 He than looks up, as he than began to stand up straight, as he looked at the city that is before his very eyes

The city below him, it is very beautiful. More beautiful go than any city that exists on this version of Remnant. Of course, they cannot match any other city in the Multiverse, which Ink is very well aware of, as in the Doodle Sphere, he has seen much more beautiful than that. But this city can match the most beautiful cities that are made in this version of Remnant. And that is all that he can say for Union City. Ink smiled, as he blinked his eyes, the left eye is now an orange triangle, and the right eye is now a red hexagon. He stares at the city that is before him, as he than spoken out to himself.

"Smaller than the Multiverse, and yet, still has beauty. It is amazing how much stuff can be created everywhere in just this one small version of Remnant. It is such an amazing experience to see."

Ink said, as he smiled and looked everywhere at the place that he is in now. He than sat down onto the ground, as he than continued to look at the city that is in front of him. Or rather, the city that is around him. There is simply no way of talking about this. It is big, sure. But even than, it is so big that even Ink has no idea where Akitsu is at right now. He may be able to find her, but considering that he prefers to be on Remnant in person than go to the Doodle Sphere, he simply just can't go to the Doodle Sphere, otherwise, Akitsu is never going to be able to find where Ink is, if he straight up disappears from the map. He needs to stay inside of the city, so that she can find him. So by staying on Remannt this version of Remant, and not in any other and the Doodle Sphere, he can allow Akitsu to try and find him. And inside his mind,mInk hopes that the connection that they both ga e will make it easier for Akitsu to try and find Ink inside of this large city.