The Protector of Creation vs The Beast of Destruction

Ink smiled, as he stretched his arms from sleeping soundly. Clearly, he was happy that his downs, Paperjam and Gradient were able to visit him for the Thanksgiving dinner along with their Sekirei Stepmothers, and their uncle Papyrus, who was also present with the others. Clearly, it had been a very good day for him and his Sekirei, especially when they had first met their stepsons. Ink could help but feel happy for them, as Ink could see that they do not have th be alone anymore, as they now have some family members to finally look up to, when it involves the spawns.

Ink looks out the window, as he sees the sun come out, and he than looks down at himself, as he spoke out to himself, in a reassuring tone.

"Maybe a walk outside can make me feel happier. After all, the sky is simply cloudy. It is not rainy and all of that, so...what could go wrong? A Lightning Storm?"

Ink chuckled at himself, clearly thinking that a lightning storm in the time of November would be ridiculous. But nevertheless, Ink gets up, and gets dressed. He puts on his shoes, than he puts on his pants, than he puts on the shirt and the vest before he wraps the jacket around his waist. Ink smiled, but realizes that he is missing something. His Paintbrush. Ink looks around for it, and saw what that it is leaning against the wall as it always has been.

Ink got out his Paintbrush, and puts it on his back, as he began to look around at himself to see if there is anymore clothing that he needs to give to himself, just in case he's missing something to wear

Ink got out his Paintbrush, and puts it on his back, as he began to look around at himself to see if there is anymore clothing that he needs to give to himself, just in case he's missing something to wear. When he sees that there's nothing else, he spoke out.

"Well, I guess that this is all that I need. Time to get out."

Ink said to himself, as he than began to walk out the door, and closed it from behind. Ink smiled, as he than made a portal with his paint, and entered it, as the portal closed from behind Ink.

As that happened...Ink went out of the other side, and smiled, as he looks around to see the city that he is in right now. It is a city that he always liked. He than began to go around, to try and see what types of art exists in the city...and...

"RAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!"

Ink stopped at the sudden sound...as he than turned around to see who it is that has made such a sound in the first place. And needles so to say, on his immensely frustration and disbelief, it was a creature that Ink had hoped to never face all on his own.

 And needles so to say, on his immensely frustration and disbelief, it was a creature that Ink had hoped to never face all on his own