Another New Reaction

Ink sighed, as he touched his forehead, feeling a little bit exhausted by what he had to go through yesterday. The 2 Sekirei, he can feel their emotions, and both are unique. Oriha is ladylike and is the most stable Sekirei. But Benitsubasa is the most explosive and emotional of all the Sekirei Ink winged. It is amazing at how the Sekirei can affect the minds of the Ashikabi that they wing, but in all honesty, Ink does not seem to be unnerved by all of that. In fact, Ink seems to really Ike being able to feel their emotions, so that he can know how they are feeling, and in what way can he help them. After al, he really does love his Sekirei, even if his feelings towards them are artificial and not true emotions. But it seems that his Sekirei does not realize that they are artificial, and Ink would prefer it that way, as he has no idea what will happen if they discover that he has no soul, and that he can't really feel.

But there is one thing that has been bothering Ink, and it really made him concerned. When he winged Oriha and Bemitsubasa, for an unknown reason, his ability to extend the time limit of his emotions...it began to increase less and less for some reason. When he winged his first 3 Sekirei, they increased his time limit every 15 minutes. Now...when Benitsubasa and Oriha were winged...the time limit became less. Now it extended to 10 minutes for when he winged the both of them. And Ink...he has no idea why in the world the time limit is slowing down. Maybe because his emotion vials are the problem, or there is a limit to how many Sekirei he can wing. Either way, this is really concerning Ink, as he has no idea what to do in this situation. He just hopes that he can know the situation better so that he can possibly be more careful with what he does, as well as the effect that it can possibly have on the Sekirei that he had winged all these days ago. But for now, though, there is just nothing that he can do about it.

Ink is now in his room, as he is watching outside of the window that is next to his bed, which he sitting on top of. He looks outside, as he sees the birds singing, and he sees the flowers blooming, including the ones that are in his yard. It is a beautiful day outside. Ink intertwined his hands together, as he continues to observe the beauty of the world that he's in.

Ink sighed, as he looked up, but than felt a tug on his shirt, as he sees Kusano and Eri looking up at Ink, and they are both very happy to see Ink, as they had been wanting to be with their big brother.