Sparring With His Spawns

Ink felt a bit wobbly when he was finally finished with that it is that Sara Bloodlily was doing to him, and needless to say, it was one thing that he did not expect for Sara Bloodlily to do, but at the exact same time, it felt strangely...good. Sara...she was very rough in bed, which is surprising, due to her having very brittle bones, but she was also very gentle to Ink Sans, and needless to say, Ink found barely walk from what she had just done to him. Luckily, he still has enough strength inside of his legs to use her shower, and clean himself up from what it was that had just happened, and something that he does not want to speak of again. He just hopes that it never had to be a case such as that again. But luckily, it was just the only time that Sara Bloodlily does this to him. And the experience that he had with Sara Bloodlily from doing that...it was oddly...pleasurable. And this pleasure is one that Ink seriously needs to get over, as the lust within his mind is now starting to infect his brain. And he clearly does not want his Sekirei to feel it.

He than clenched his fist, and focused on his emotions...and after a little bit...he opens his eye and leaks paint out of his eyes and mouth. It is almost looking like he is crying paint and that he is bleeding paint from the mouth. Needless to say, it was a little bit painful for Ink Sans, but he kept on persisting...and after a little bit, Ink was able to leak every last bit of his emotions. And all of the emotions he leaks out are the fact that he is now inside of the Doodle Sphere. He than looks down a little bit...as he than stood up, and he looks up again.

His eyes are pure white, as his face now looks stone faced, and the fact that Ink Sans now does not seem to make an expression on his face

His eyes are pure white, as his face now looks stone faced, and the fact that Ink Sans now does not seem to make an expression on his face. Ink had been able to 'leak out' the emotions inside of his body, which takes on the form of paint. It is thanks to that that he is able to drain the emotions out of his mind. This allows him to become emotionless much more faster than before, rather than having to wait for the emotions to be gone from his mind. Of course, he needs to wait for an entire minute, than he will dip himself into some paint, as to make sure that the negative lustful feeling does not return inside of his mind again. Otherwise, his Sekirei might get affected, and it would lead to one heck of a problem...and that is especially goes double to Kusano, since he does not want to have Kusano getting infected by this Lustful Emotion that he is feeling inside of his very own mind.

After a little bit of a minute...Ink Sans stood up, and he turns to the waterfall of paint that is next to him. He clenched his fist, and he than ran forward as fast as he could to it, as he jumped and forced himself down into the paint pond and paint waterfall that is happening right now. He than dripped his whole body into it, and Ink closed his eyes, as he can feel all of the emotions inside of him returning back, and his vials are refilling on their own. Ink than opened his eyes, with his right eye a blue color and his leg Reyes a star with cyan pupils, as he is now back to his usual self with his emotion. Ink smiled, as he than leaps out of the paint pond, and lands back down, as he looks around the Doodle Sphere that he is inside of now. The pages and the pieces of land are everywhere, and needless to say, it is making Ink Sans happy,