After the date

A paint portal opened in the street where Sara and Ink had first met each other, when they fought against the people that had tried to kidnap and so something bad to Sara. Than, out of complete nowhere, Sara jumped out of the Paint Portal first, as she landed on the ground, and thankfully, she did not break any of her bones during the jump that she had done. Than, Ink jumped out of the portal last, as the paint or two fell down to the ground. Ink landed on his feet and his left hand, as he looked at the ground, before he than stood up from the ground, and looked around. Ink sighed, as he cannot believe what had just happened. Those 4...that team had to show up out of nowhere, and try to ruin the date that he had set up for Sara. It is seriously making him extremely angry for what they have done, as he wants to punch something just for the sake of making sure that they all pay for what they have done to him. This was seriously a bad time for them to come to Ink from the good time that he was having. And even worse is that they have the nerve to try and gain his forgiveness, after all that they had done to him. He won't forgive those people that hurt him and he never will. He would rather die than forgive them.

But he calms himself, as he than stood up from the ground, and he looked around the area he's in for a bit, before he than spoke out

"That was a little too close for my taste."

Ink than looks up at Sara, before He has a look of surprise on his face, as he remembered the fact that Sara Bloodlily, she was somehow able to make clones, or rather, paint copies of the original RWBY. This is a technique that not even he is able to do. He than spoke out to the artist that is next to him.

"How did you manage to even pull that off?"

Sara Bloodlily smiled at Ink, as she than spoke out to him.

"I was able to observe their fighting styles just long enough for me to came up with these 4 techniques that I have just done. It was not easy, because of the fact that my head was underneath some stuff, but I was able to observe them just long enough to develop these moves, regardless of what had just happened."

Ink looks at Sara Bloodlily and smiled to her.

"I see. Well, that was very clever of you to do that, Sara. It really was. I don't think that not even I a, capable of doing something such as this."

Sara smiled at Ink, as Ink looked at Sara in the eyes. And she isn't even trying to be beautiful, despite the fact that the seduction worked very well on her end. He still feel like he is in a trance, as he looked up at Sara, as she than spoke out to Ink.

"There is one thing I would like to know of something, Ink...and I am very curious to know, even though what I say might be a personal matter to you."

Ink looks at Sara, confused with what she meant, but than, he immediately remembered the fact that when he was facing off against RWBY, he talked about some of the bad stuff that they have done, as well as calling them out on the agony that bright to him while during the fight. Ink sighed, as he was very afraid that this was going to come to this point, but he persisted, and he than spoke out to Sara Bloodlily, who was looking down at him with a rather curious expression on her face.