Sara's Favor

Ink Sans is racing back to his universe as fast as he can, and needless to say, he is going to be in one heck of a surprise for what Sara Bloodlily.

As Ink rushes up, he than splashed out of the ground, and he landed on the grass, which is not covered in paint. He than stood up, and he began to walk around, and he than saw Sara Bloodlily, and she is hanging out with the others, with his Dhinobi friends, his hero friends, and his Sekirei are having immense fun with Sara Bloodlily, who is feeling the same thing. It seems that she is growing fond of Ink's friends and Sekirei. This made Ink smile on his face. He never could stop appreciating the fact that his friends mean something to him, and the fact that they made Sara Bloodlily happy, as well as having her entertained.

Ink sighed happily, as he than looks at the scene before him, and he spoke out to the group.

"Hey, everyone. I'm back!!"

Everyone liked, and saw that Ink is walking back, and spoke out.

"Sorry for disappearing like that. I had some important talk with somebody that I have known for a very long time, and I needed to tell them about it."

Asuka smiled, as he than walked up to Ink, and spoke out.

"It's okay, Ink. In fact, hanging out with Sara Bloodlily, your girlfriend was nice. She was so cool! Her powers were very similar to yours."

Ink smiled, but than he shook his head, and spoke out.

"Anyways...Sara."

Sara Bloodlily looks at Ink Sans, as he than walked up to her, and spoke out to her.

"You said that you wanted to ask me a favor. So...I want to know what the favor it is that you want me to do for you."

Sara Bloodlily looks down at Ink, and Ink looks back up at her. The both stared at each other, as Ink waits for an answer...before Sara Bloodlily than turns away, and spoke out.

"About this...favor that I want you to do for me...actually...I want to do this with you privately, since I think that you...you are able to help me with it, and no one else to be helping me in what I have

Sara Bloodlily looks at Ink, with eyes that tells Ink that she really does want to do it with him and him only. Ink shrugged, as he spoke out to Ink Sans.

"Name it."

Sara Bloodlily smiled, and she began to speak to Ink and what it is that she wants Ink to do for her, and needless to say, Ink is going to have a fun time with Sara Bloodlily.

Later...Nighttime...

Ink Sans and Sara Bloodlily are on a boat of sorts, as they sailed to where it is that Sara Bloodlily lives in. Ink Sans looks down, and he stares down at his own reflection, and he than puts a hand on his chest, as he can feel his heartbeat pumping. And more importantly...the place of where his soul is at. He can feel strange...because he feels like...there is something filling his soul for some reason, but not enough to make it an artificial soul like Blueprint's Artificial Soul, which he had made in order to make Blueprint be able to feel. He can still feel his emotions being drained from his soul, and he than looked down at the ocean again, and sees that his eyes are about to change into the emotionless ones again. Not wasting any time, Ink Sans took off a vial from his sash, and began to drink the vial in order to keep himself from losing his ability to feel. After he was done, he than looks at Sara Bloodlily, and he than spoke out.

"So...let me re-summarize for a little bit, just so I can remember."

Sara Bloodlily looks at Ink, who than spoke out.