A Sekirei of Ocean

Ink began to stretch his arms, as than stood up, and he looks down at himself. Or rather, at his own bed, as he than looked around where he is resting in. Thankfully, it is simply inside of his own bed, as he never thought that he wound get this tired. And speaking of that...why is he not feeling tired all of a sudden? And...more importantly...why is he not being able to feel anything for some reason? It didn't take take long for Ink Sans to realize that his emotions are gone. So, getting an emotion vial from his sash, he then begins to drink it, before he finally puts it away, and he sighed, as he can feel his emotions returning to him. He pinched his nose, as he than spoke out.

"Clearly, my emotions had to suddenly be drained out of me throughout the entire night, especially with the sparring that me and my spawns had done, as well as the other parents. I seriously need to check on myself more, just in case."

Ink Sans shrugged, as he than stood up...or at least...tried to, when he felt a weight on his body. He looks down...and saw that his Sekirei have bunched up to have been lying with him. They just have snuck into his room to sleep with him. Needless to say, Ink Sans is not very surprised. But Ink Sans really needs to check on himself. So, with some level of stealth, he turned into his paint form, and slipped out of their grasp, and looked at himself in the mirror.

The various tattoos are shown to be all over his body, and needless to say, it is nearly everywhere, except his head, hands fingers, feet, toes, and his pelvis

The various tattoos are shown to be all over his body, and needless to say, it is nearly everywhere, except his head, hands fingers, feet, toes, and his pelvis. Needless to say, Ink can't help but trace the tattoos all over his body, as he looks to see the face at the lines are arranged all over this body. Ink Sans looks everywhere at himself, before he than looks down at himself, and goes to his closet, and began to change into his clothes. He takes out his pants, he puts on the upper part of his suit, he wrapped the sleeves of the jacket around this waist, he puts the Emotion Vial sash across his torso, and than he puts on the brown scarf, as the ends of the scarf reach down to his ankles.

Ink Sans than looks at himself in the mirror, as he looks all over his body. He observes and checks himself, to see that he did not miss any spots. But as he looked at himself...a voice spoke out.

"Ahhh...Master."

This made Ink Sans freeze on his position, as he than looked at the direction of where he had heard the voice, only to see that it had came from none other than Akitsu herself, who is now awake and looking at him. Ink Sans smiled, as he turns to Akitsu, and spoke out.

"Good morning, Akitsu."

Akitsu than stood up from the ground, and walked up to Ink, before picking him up and hugging him tightly. Ink smiled, as he hugged Akitsu just as tight. Needless to say, the feeling of Ink Sans hugging her like this is such a good feeling for Akitsu to have. Especially for the fact that it is like holding a teddy bear, were she a size of a kid, and the fact that Ink Sans is pressing up against her.

Later...

Ink and Akitsu were now outside and is walking inside of the city that they need to go into to buy something. Apparently, they somehow ran out of food inside of the fridge, so Ink and Akitsu decided to go there. They could have waited for the others, but they decided not to do so. And needless to say, it seemed to be going well for the both of them...for now at least.