Twin Sekirei of Love

It had been a couple of days since Dream had winged Tsukiumi. And needless to say, the presence of the 2 of them together is very unique. And needless to say, it couldn't get more unique than ever before. As their personalities are kind of the opposites to each other, this made living with Tsukiumi for Dream a unique experience. Tsukiumi is prideful and has a feeling of being powerful. But Dream on the other hand, I'd humble, and is not very confident in what he can do. But Dream, unlike Tsukiumi in a way, is extremely kind, and his kindness of even effecting Tsukiumi, to the point where she is shown to be effected by it. This made Tsukiumi much more warmer and more selfless than before.

But the thing is, Papyrus is not going to be letting Dream share the house, due to having way to many rooms. So Ink was able to create a new house with his powers. And needless to say, it is a fancy one.

But right now...Dream and Tsukiumi are waking outside, as Dream held Tsukiumi's hand, as Dream than spoke out.

"Well...it was nice for Ink to make us a new house for the both of us to live in, especially one that is next to Ink's house."

Tsukiumi nodded, as she than spoke out.

"Yes, it is in fact so yond that gent is kind to us, but it shouldst beest obvious, since he is an old friend of yours."

Dream nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yes, he is. And I owe him my life for helping me. And with you, it feels so much better to have someone else besides Ink in my life."

Tsukiumi blushed, as her hair waved around in the wind for a little bit, as she had nothing to say at how kind Dream is to her

Tsukiumi blushed, as her hair waved around in the wind for a little bit, as she had nothing to say at how kind Dream is to her. Even though she is harsh and tough, Dream is gentle and kind, and that sort of thing really touched her heart. She never thought that there could be anyone as gentle as Dream Sans.

But as they both continued to walk down towards a direction, a red explosion occurred from above, as Dream and Tsukiumi stopped at what they were doing, as the ground shook.

"What wast yond?"

Tsukiumi said, as Dream leaned against Tsukiumi in order to balance himself from the sudden explosion.

"I don't know."

As he said that, a voice shouted out.

"AAHHHHH!!! OUT OF THE WAY!!! I can't stop myself!!!"

Dream looks up in order to see where the voice is coming from, but unfortunately, he was way too late to react to what was about to happen to him next, as he sees that it was a girl, who's head manage to ram right into Dream's gut.