Songbird in snow

Ink began to look around the area that he is inside of right now, as this is his first time being inside of this place. For once, he has never ventured outside of his home this far before, due to always trying his best to stay as close to it as much as he can. While his date with Sara Blodlily may have been a little far, it is actually somewhat a little but more closer than anyone else has realized. It's just that, it wasn't that very far away. It is just far enough that Ink knows how to get back through a walk alone if he had chosen to. But this far away...this is an entirely different story.

Ink looked around for a little bit, still seeing nothing in the many buildings that are surrounding him and of one if the fountains in the area. But oddly, the fountain looks like it has been damaged by some sort of impact, as he than spoke out to himself in a very quiet tone of voice, so he does not draw attention.

"One of the reports said of one of those mysterious humanoid creatures being there. Just where in the world is it anyway?"

Ink said to himself, as he continues to look around the place that he is in. When he looked at the news, he heard that one of them is likely inside of a town that is far away from the home that he lives in. And needless to say, it is a town that is very far away to go to, as it had taken him about an entire day to get there. And because of that, he had to sleep in a hotel, once it had turned to night. Luckily, he was able to pay for that. But even so, this is something that even he was not expecting to happen, to be far away from his home like this. In fact, he had never thought in a million years that he would be separated from his home like this in such a very, very unique way, in a very unique circumstance.

As he walked around the city that he is in for a bit, he looks around to see any sort of unusual signs that might happen. He kept looking around, and he saw...nothing. But Ink knows better than to assume that there is literally nothing there. He knows that there has to be something present, and he needs to finds out what it is that is there. As he looked around...when he thought that there is something there...

BRRRRIIIINNGGGG!!!

This made Ink jump a little bit in the air, but than he realized that this is the sound of his phone going off. He looks into the coat pocket, and after a little bit, was able to fish out his phone from his jacket. He looks at his phone, and he saw that this is just Papyrus calling him. Ink sighed, Ashe is happy that this is just his younger brother calling him right now. Most likely to check and make sure that Ink is okay. He pinched his nose, as he than spoke out to himself in a very irritated, but also a very relieved tone of voice from his mouth.

"He really has to call me at a much better time than that. But than again, he has no idea how long he needs to do this and when he needs to call me. Might as well answer to his call while I have time, anyway."

He than answered the call, and at the same time that this happened, snow began to float down from the sky. Ink looks around, as his brother began to speak out to him.

"Hello? Sans?! Are you there?!"

Papyrus is speaking in a very concerned and scared towards Ink, which made Ink chuckle a bit in the phone call, as he than spoke back to Papyrus in a very calm and a very soothing and kind tone of voice.

"Hey, Paps. I'm there and still okay, if you are wondering if I am fine or not. Why are you even calling anyway. I told you that I won't get hurt in this city that I am in, you know. It's not like anyone is gonna attack me. I can just simply defend myself."

Papyrus sighed, as he than spoke back to Ink through the phone call.

"I know that, brother. But I still can't help but worry for the sake of your very well being, you know. I just want to make sure that you are able to come back home, safe and sound, without getting yourself hurt and killed."