2 New Winged Ones

Ink was shocked at what he is seeing. These 2 are also Sekirei, but how did they even find him?! Did they somehow manage to follow a sort of connection to Ink. Well...whatever the case is, Koneko than stepped forward, as she than spoke out.

"You will not interfere with Rias' goal. Stay away."

Koneko, in her usual stoicism, will not let anyone try and get in the way of Rias, for she is loyal to her master. But unfortunately, like Ink, they are not going to comply to whatever demand that they have.

 But unfortunately, like Ink, they are not going to comply to whatever demand that they have

The Red Sekirei scoffed, as she than spoke out.

"Why should I listen to a pipsqueak like you?"

This made Koneko freeze for a bit...before she spoke out to the Red Sekirei, and glared very angrily at the Red Sekirei for that, as she than spoke out to her.

"I'm so going to kick your ass for that."

Koneko than rushed forward and attempted to attack the Red Sekirei. But the Red Sekirei...she too is also skilled in close combat like Koneko. But unlike Koneko...she has training with close combat in a much more ruthless way.

Koneko reeled a punch, and tried to fire it at the Red Sekirei, but she dodged the attack, and punched her back extremely painfully. This made Koneko land on the ground face first, as she than shook a little bit, as he struggled to get up from the ground. Koneko looks at the Red Sekirei, who has a ruthless grin on her face, showing that she takes immense pleasure in Koneko's agony. Koneko than stood up from the ground, and spreads her wings, as she flies towards the Red Sekirei, and attempts to punch her, but the Red Sekirei bends back, and Koneko ends up flying over the Red Sekirei. Koneko looks down, as it is as though time has slowed down to a crawl, and sees the Red Sekirei's face.

 Koneko looks down, as it is as though time has slowed down to a crawl, and sees the Red Sekirei's face

The Red Sekirei stuck out her tongue, as Koneko missed, and when that happened...Benitsubasa grabbed Koneko by the leg, and through her into a wall, making a large crater. Seems like she is taking very great pleasure at making Koneko. Koneko got off of the wall that she is trapped in, and tried to kick Benitsubasa, but Benitaubasa dodged out of the way, and gripped Koneko by the arm in a very painful way. She than elbowed Koneko in the arm, hurting it extremely badly, as the Red Sekirei than through her next to Kiba.