Preparing for a Date

Ink is now in front of his house, as he has an excited look on his face. The excitement is very obvious to everyone, as he has a giddy look on his face, as if an opportunity has come to show what he is capable of doing. His scarf blew with the wind, as his eyes has turned into the shapes and the color of golden stars. It is as if this is the most greatest accomplishment that he has made in his life.

"Yes! Yes. I get to have a chance to hang out with an artist as great as me! This is the best day of my whole entire life!"

Ink said, as one of his eyes turned into a pink heart, while the other eye turned into a 4 leaved clover. Clearly, Ink could never feel more happier. He had always wanted this to happen. Back at Union, he wanted to ask out a crush of his, as he hoped that she felt the same way. But that girl ended up becoming nasty in the end, and not in a great way for this thing to end. But Ink does not give up on finding someone to go on a date with, and now...now it looks like the universe gave him a chance. So now that he has this luck with him, he does not plan to waste it at any moment's notice. He needs to get ready. But he cannot tell anyone about this. He needs to discuss this by himself in order to know what to do on their date, where to go on their date, and what he needs to wear on the date that he is about to have with Sara Bloodlily. After all, they are both artists in a way, so it is obvious to Ink that this is a match in heaven for both Ink and Sara.

He puts his hands on his cheeks, as he needs to think of what she should be wearing for his date with Sara. And to him, this is a very special thing for him to have. And it might be very special for Sara Bloodlily to have as well, having a date with a fellow artist like Ink himself. Not to mention that they are a little bit similar to each other in their way of fighting.

Ink than goes to the door, and makes a key out of golden paint, before he twitches them keyhole, and unlocked the door, as he than entered the house, where everyone is inside of right now. Needless to say, he is shown to be in such a happy mood. PapyrsThe actually smiled,mad Ink has a tendency to use his Emotion Vials to try and cover the pain up like it is no big deal to him, whenever he returns back to the house all injured and battered up. But to see him actually feeling happy the way he is, and the fact that he is not using an Emotion Vial to cover something up means that something extremely good must have happened to  Ink, and in a very good way to him.

"Ah, Sans. You're back...and you seem much more happier than ever. Had something good happen to you?"

Papyrus spoke out to his older brother, as Ink smiled wider than ever, before he than spoke back to his brother, and by the way he sounds, Ink sounds extremely excited the way that he is right now.

"Yep. But I can't tell you, as it is a very, very personal matter to me."

Papyrus smiled, glad that his own brother is now in an extremely happy mood right noe, as he spoke out to him with pride now present in his voice.

"Suit yourself. Besides, I'm just glad that you are feeling much more happier than you had been before, considering what had happened back at Union Academy, with those people constantly hurting your many times than even you can count. And the fact that you always cover the pain uo with your Emotion Vials, means that something extremely great has improved your mood right now.

Ink shrugged, as he spoke out.

"Well, at least they got their comeuppance in the end of the day. That is karma for you."

Papyrus chucked a little bit at what Ink said, and Ink smiled at the fact that his own brother is laughing. As Ink was about to sit down, a knock was heard at the door. This caught him by surprise, as he spoke out.

"What? Who's decided to come?"

Ink than stood up from the ground and opens the door. When he saw who it is that has decided to visit, he is clearly can't by surprise at who it is that had decided to come to where his house is at. The person that has visited him in front of the door is a certain golden-haired devilish nun that he knows very well of. And it is making him very happy to see her  as she is still alive and very well.