Reuniting with Another Spawn

Ink smiles at Sara Bloodlily, who had visited him once again. And clearly, he always had an interest in her ever since the date that they both had. After all, it is sort of fitting to see and be with Sara Bloodlily, as like Ink, she can use her art for creation inside of a battle that she'd be on.

"Oh, hey, Sara. I didn't think they you would show up. How did you even find me, anyway?"

Sara looks down at Ink and spoke out to him.

"I manage to get a friend of mine to find where your location is. Because of that, I was able to find you if where you are at right now."

Ink looks at Sara, a little bit spooked out, as he than spoke out to Sara.

"Okay, that is a little bit scary for you to say that. You know what I mean, Sara? It alarmist sounds like you are stalking me."

Sara just shrugged, as she spoke it.

"Maybe. But the thing is, I really wanted to meet you for something. A small favor that i what you to do for me."

Ink looks at Sara Bloodlily, and spoke out to her.

"And what is that?"

Ink seems to be very interested in what it is that Sara Bloodlily wants from him. It is not often that he had given a favor by anyone of this Earth, and her, Sara, his own girlfriend, is asking for a favor of what she want on her side. Well, Ink does seem to be a little bit curious, so he than looks up at Sara Bloodlily, and listens to what it is that she wants from from him. After all, if it is a personal thing that is important to her, than he should listen. Besides, what is it that can go wrong?

Sara Bloodlily than looks down at the ground, and began to speak out to Ink, when a female voice spoke out.

"Oh...and who might this person be?"

The voice than spoken out is none other than Asuka, who is also looking at Sara Bloodlily.

It seems that no one noticed her until now

It seems that no one noticed her until now. And the moment that Asuka noticed, they all than turned their heads to see the other Artist. Ink smacked his head, as he than spoke out to them.

"Oh, I forgot. You all have not met her. This is Sara Bloodlily, and she is actually kinda similar to me in what she does."

This made everyone confused, as Jaune spoke out.

"What do you mean?"

Ink smacked his head again, as he spoke out to him.

"I mean that, like me, she can use art and paint in combat, just like I do. Though she does it with something else. She does not use a large paintbrush, just like I do. No, she uses a smaller brush with a palette. But her way of doing art is very unique, and can do some stuff that not even I myself can do."

'Even though it is something that not even Sara Bloodlily can also do herself.'

Ink thought to himself, as Sara Bloodlily stepped forward and spoke out to Ink's friends.