The Weapon Sekirei

Ink...he has no real idea what had just happened to him. He was leaping around, trying to find the double that he had been hearing about in the news, and suddenly, he had been hit by something while he was jumping in the air. The pain in his stomach, it was nearly indescribable, but he also felt something else. He felt what seems to be arms wrapped around him. So...would this mean that he had been tackled by someone? Or what it something else? Whatever the case is...he is not going to find out for long, as he crashed onto the ground with his back. When he crashed to the ground, it caused a small crater to be formed, as Ink is much more tougher than the average human. Even a Huntsman or a Hero, unless with a Quirk that allows them to survive such a deadly fall, would not be able to live to tell the tale like that. Only a Devil, Fallen Angel, or just a pure Angel can survive such a fall that is as deadly as that. But Ink, and the Sekirei...of a specific type, can survive. And now...Ink is trying to focus his mind again, as he tries to see where he is at now, his vision disorientated.

"Ghhhh..."

Ink groaned a little bit, as he tries to stand up, only to be pinned down by the weight of whatever it was that had landed on top of Ink, whatever it is...or...whoever...it is. Ink could tell...the thing that is on top of him...it must some type of person.

Ink than opened his eyes...and used his power to turn his body into black paint and slip from underneath the mass that is above him. He than went down onto his knees, and he looks to see who it is, and sees a female worn black hair and a kimono outfit of sorts, or at least, he thinks it is. But as he looked, Akitsu landed landed to Ink, and held him, worried for his safety.

"Master...are you okay?"

Ink looks at Akitsu and nodded his head.

"Yeah, I am. I'm not that hurt."

Akitsu nodded with a slight smile on her face. Ink smiled back at her. But as they smiled...

"You..."

Both Akitsu and Ink turned to the girl, as she looks at Ink with a blush shown onto her face. She stood up from the ground that she is on, and turned around...as she looks at Ink in the eyes. Ink looks at the girl on the eye in return, as he wonders what she is planning to do next.

 Ink looks at the girl on the eye in return, as he wonders what she is planning to do next

Kaho held out her hand and extended to Ink, as if trying to reach out and grab at Ink...but retracted a little bit, as she than goes to Ink on foot, like she's in a trance of some sort, as the blush on her face continues to grow more and more and more, while speaking in a tired, yet pleasent tone of voice that he hasn't heard anyone else use.

but retracted a little bit, as she than goes to Ink on foot, like she's in a trance of some sort, as the blush on her face continues to grow more and more and more, while speaking in a tired, yet pleasent tone of voice that he hasn't heard anyone ...