Ink's Friends meet the Sekirei

Ink was now outside the next day. But it is not because that he wants to walk, or any of the things that he usually does. No, it is more than that. It is because he's waiting for some people to arrive here. Ink is walking with his Sekirei, along with Rishia Ivyred, as they than ran into some very familiar faces that had decided to visit them.

"So...Ink, what are we doing?"

Benitsubasa spoke out, as Ink spoke back to Benitsubasa.

"Oh, we're gonna meet some old friends of mine. And trust me, I think you will like some of them of your own."

Kaho looked curious, as she spoke out to her Ashikabi.

"Where are they?"

This caught his attention, as he than began to look around for them.

"I actually...don't know. They are usually on time to see you guys. They are never this late."

Ink began looking all over the place, as he than spoke to himself

"Are they sidetracked by something?"

As Ink looked around, a voice spoke out.

"Ink! You're here!!"

Ink turns around, and he gets hit in the gut.

"Ooof!!!"

Ink than lands on his back, and he looks to see that it was none other than Asuka, who had decide to come in and hug-tackle him. Ink smiled, as he spoke out.

"Ow...nice to see you as well, Asuka. Nice to see you as well."

Ink than stood up, as Hibari does the same, as Kaho than spoke out.

"Ink, who is this?"

Ink than looks at Kaho and spoke out.

"Oh, this is my friend, Asuka. Asuka, this is my friend, Kaho."

Asuka stood up, and extended her hand out, as she spoke out.

"It's nice to meet someone who is with Ink."

Kaho was surprised, but smiled, as she than shook her hand with the Shinobi and one of the members of Team Hanzo. Surprisingly, Asuka is only an inch shorter compared to Kaho, who is about 5'2.

"So, what is your relationship with Ink?"

Asuka smiled, as she spoke out.

"He's a very great friend, although he did get hurt by people a bunch of times, but I always try to be there and protect him from people that want to hurt him for no apparent reason."

Kaho was a bit surprised again, but she the smiled, as she than spoke out to her.

"Really? Well, let me say that I am very happy that there are people that are willing to do anything for Ink."

But in all fairness, Kaho knows that in her heart, her relationship with Ink runs deeper than that. She can see it. Asuka loves Ink, but she guesses that she does not want to say it, because it wound be embarrassing. Well...it won't matter, as Kaho will not mind that one some of the humans will be here to act friendly and love Ink deeply.

But as that happened, some more of Ink's friends, such as Jaune and Pyrrha, Momo and the rest of Team Hanzo have arrived, and they seem very happy to see them.

"Wow. Can't believe that you have this many girls with you. That is a very shocking thing here, Ink."

Jaune said, as Pyrrha nodded, and spoke out.

"Yes. That is a surprise. How did you even find them, Ink?"

Ink looks and spoke out.

"You do not want to know."